Looking for Zoo TV special and misc. VHS tapes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Hey, all. Does anyone out there have a copy of the Zoo TV era special that aired on network TV way back when? It's the one with William Burroughs reciting a poem, and I think there was a montage of all the gals coming up on stage and rushing at Bono.

I used to have this, but lost it somehow along the years. If anyone would be willing to share/sell me a copy, that would be great. I have a few CD boots I'd be more than happy to copy in exchange, but don't have the capability to copy VHS tapes.

I'd also love to get my grubby little hands on any VHS tapes with all sorts of miscellaneous U2 appearances, interviews, etc., if anyone has those.

Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to getting my collection going again.

I have Zoo-TV Special and misc. VHS tapes!!

Is it the FOX network special you are looking for? If so, I have it... What else are you looking for? I have many various specials, live shows etc... (some have lost quality over time, but plenty of must have stuff nevertheless...) The FOX Zoo-TV is special is in good condition, though...

Have various live TV performances from "Boy" and beyond... US Festival '83, Live Aid, Live at The Ritz in NYC '81, etc...

Let me know if you are interested and I'll find a way to dup them for you...

Actually, I've since found a copy of the Fox special, plus a few other cool things. Thanks for the offer!

Heck, I'm always looking for a list of things to drool over. :wink:

Please email it to aliciak1013@yahoo.com. I'm all tapped out on funds to shill out for fun U2 stuff for the time being, but a girl can dream ...

Thanks!

wouldn't think of charging so don't worry... other than possibly for the vhs tape and shipping... i'll e-mail a list within the next day or so...

Back
Top Bottom