Looking for Zoo Concert from 8-30-92

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
I have looked everywhere for the Zoo TV concert from New York from 8-30-92. Does anyone have it? I'll be happy to trade for it or do a b&p. I don't care if it's an mp3 or not. Please pm me or email me at lemonedge430@yahoo.com if you have it!

:D Thank you!

According to u2bloodredsky there is 3 versions. Version A is incomplete, B is complete, and I don't remember what version C is but I think it was incomplete.

i'm getting all of zoo tv from u2bloodredsky.com by the end of august or mid-september...
so if you can wait till then.....but i'm sure someone else would have it

bono_man2002 said:
i'm getting all of zoo tv from u2bloodredsky.com by the end of august or mid-september...
so if you can wait till then.....but i'm sure someone else would have it

:ohmy:

how are you getting that?

I've looked on sooo many people's lists for this concert and no luck so if you come across it, you know how to get a hold of me....you have my other email address, either is fine to use:D

how am i getting it?

well early this year, i sent a couple of vcds and 23 blank cds for the PopMart Tour....which i now have :)

my other friend wants PopMart, so hes finishing off Zoo Tv and we are going to trade whole tours...

and currenty i'm trying the download the 100 and whatever shows i need to complete elevation tour, on 56k

Back
Top Bottom