Looking for: VH1 Preview Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarthLarry

Babyface
hi

i was wondering if any kind soul would be willing to make me a copy of the preshow on VH1 last thanksgiving. it was before they broadcast the boston show and had interviews with larry in a limo and bono.

can anyone help me? i'd appreciate it!

Darth Larry

Hi! I'm from Michigan too! :wave:

I have it on tape somewhere....I know I do...but where that somewhere is...I am not sure of. LOL

If nobody else has it, I can do my best to hunt it down and get a copy for ya! :)

Bonochick,

did you ever find your copy? just wondering.

and if she hasn't--anyone else have a copy they'd be willing to make for me?

:larry:

I haven't found it yet...but it MUST be here SOMEWHERE...:shifty:

Tell ya what...this week is crazy with finals and stuff (don't ask me why I'm here...I shouldn't be...:shifty: ). I'll have another looksee this weekend to see if I can dig it out! :wave:

Wow..............

I decided to just pop in a couple of unmarked tapes to see what was on them...and the first tape was right at the very beginning of the preshow! LOL

That's pretty lucky!!!!

Well, I'll have to have my dad hook up the VCR's for me so I can make a copy...I will most likely do the copy this weekend and can then get it to the post office early next week. Just drop me a line so I know where to send it: Katherine@U2mail.org

thank you sooo much! i just sent you an email with the address.

you rock! again, let me know if you would like for me to shoot some postage money to ya.

DL

:larry:

Back
Top Bottom