Looking for VERTIGO Collector Wallet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schuerie

Babyface
Hi collectors,
I'm looking for the U2- Vertigo Collector Wallet (to stock the 3 UK Vertigo issues) that was sent to U2.com subscribers. I didn't receive this one, and now am desperalty seeking this item!! Anyone in the Uk can help me out??

Thank you very much!! (I have loads of material to trade)

Greetz,

Schuerie, Belgium

Schuerie said:
Hi collectors,
I'm looking for the U2- Vertigo Collector Wallet (to stock the 3 UK Vertigo issues) that was sent to U2.com subscribers. I didn't receive this one, and now am desperalty seeking this item!! Anyone in the Uk can help me out??

Thank you very much!! (I have loads of material to trade)

Greetz,

Schuerie, Belgium

e-bay has loads of them up online - that's your best bet :)

Schuerie said:
Hi collectors,
I'm looking for the U2- Vertigo Collector Wallet (to stock the 3 UK Vertigo issues) that was sent to U2.com subscribers.

I don't get it...what do you mean by U2.com subscribers? you mean people on the mailing list? if so was it like random people on the mailing list? or just people from the UK?

please someone let me know, cos i am flummoxed :huh:

Hi Princey i got the vertigo wallet & Htdaab postcard, i sent off one of the cards that i got with one of the singles off Atyclb, if you send off one of the cards which came with the vertigo cd's and dvd single you will get added to the mailing list. its worth send ing those cards off as you get these slipcases, did you get the Electrical storm slipcase? i got one of those as well. ebay is crazy at the moment, the prices these slipcases go for is unreal. im in the uk as well mate.

Thanks mate i just sent off the card i got inside Vertigo today - so i guess ill have to wait for the next single to see if i get sent anything.

what thehell card in the vertigo cd? mine didn't come with anything, just the cover and the cd. i got from amazon (which i hate) and it says made in germany on it. do i need to get another copy of vertigo now?

Back
Top Bottom