Looking for U2 MFSL Gold CD's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking to purchase copies of the MFSL Gold Cd's of War, UF, and JT. I'd trade for copies of them as well if anyone has them. Thanks!

True, but I was hoping someone on here would have a copy of JT they might like to sell for less than $150.

Hi,

Unless you want these cd's for completeness of your collection, the War gold CD is not really worth much extra money. I have War and UF (still looking for JT!!) on Gold CD, and the improvement in sounds quality is not that noticable on War.

UF is a whole different story. EVERY real fan should try and get UF on Gold CD, the quality is awesome. The album sounds so much better, it's amazing.

-Mike

I have all three, I can tell you that they are the best sounding versions of these titles available.

The Joshua Tree in particular is out of this world. That's why it goes for such big bucks.

For comparable sound quality pick up both "Best of" CDs. Like the MFSLs they too are mastered from the original tapes. (Better yet, pick them up on vinyl)

Mike P said:
Hi,

Unless you want these cd's for completeness of your collection, the War gold CD is not really worth much extra money. I have War and UF (still looking for JT!!) on Gold CD, and the improvement in sounds quality is not that noticable on War.

UF is a whole different story. EVERY real fan should try and get UF on Gold CD, the quality is awesome. The album sounds so much better, it's amazing.

-Mike

just to let you know the gold war cd popped through my letterbox today.

the sound is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom