looking for U2 dvds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pinkfloyd

War Child
hi , does anybody knows if there are illegal or legal U2 dvd's with all videos from 90's era , where to buy ?

U2 is coming up with an official release of a DVD in December for The Best of 1990-2000. It will have all the videos for the songs on the first disc (I believe) plus six bonus videos. Check u2.com for details.

There is also an official DVD of the Making of the Joshua Tree and the Boston Elevation show. I think they are supposed to release the Popmart and ZooTv ones on DVD sometime in the future.

There are a bunch of unofficial VCDs floating around also.

Last edited:
U2Lynne said:

There are a bunch of unofficial VCDs floating around also.

theres a couple unofficial DVD's too, check ebay. i got a Live Aid and Superbowl '02 dvd from there. pretty good audio an video on the Live Aid set even! i've seen a couple elevation shows plus a Amnesty international concert dvd from giants stadium with the police in 85 or 86.

jesseu2 said:

theres a couple unofficial DVD's too, check ebay. i got a Live Aid and Superbowl '02 dvd from there. pretty good audio an video on the Live Aid set even! i've seen a couple elevation shows plus a Amnesty international concert dvd from giants stadium with the police in 85 or 86.
Yeah! I have Live Aid 85 on the tape too. It was GREAT!!!
By the way I have VHS(sealed) with U2's music videos (1980-2000). I can send this from anybody

Back
Top Bottom