Looking for these boots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: Does anyone have these boots they could trade? Or do a B&P for?

12/12/1987, Hampton, VA

3/17/1992, Boston, MA

3/20/1992, New York (Madison Square Garden)

5/12/1992, Lausanne, Switzerland

6/10/1992, Stockholm, Sweeden

9/06/92, Toronto, Canada

11/04/92, Vancouver, Canada

5/09/03, Rotterdam, Holland

11/03/92, Vancouver, Canada

My collection of boots isn't that large, and the ones I do have, I'm not entirely sure if they were CD-R or MP3 sourced. :|

But I do have other U2 stuff to trade, so hopefully we can work something out, or I can send B&Ps.

Thank you!

6/10/1992, Stockholm, Sweeden

I have 6/11/92? lol

9/06/92, Toronto, Canada

I have this one.

Are you looking for high quality CDrs? Cuz that's what this forum is for. If you dont mind MP3s, that's what I have and this should be in the MP3 forum. Let me know if you want that Toronto boot I'd be happy to do a B&P with you!

Re: Re: Looking for these boots

Sicy said:

Are you looking for high quality CDrs? Cuz that's what this forum is for. If you dont mind MP3s, that's what I have and this should be in the MP3 forum. Let me know if you want that Toronto boot I'd be happy to do a B&P with you!

Hi Sicy :wave:

I'm aiming for high quality CD-Rs, but if that fails, I'll go for the MP3s. :yes:

Thanks for the offer! :hug:

Still looking for these boots

I want to thank Sicy for sending me the Toronto show. :hug:

The reason I'm looking for these boots is because Larry sings parts of songs, and Larry's bit on TTTYAATW during the Toronto boot had me cracking up :lol:

Thanks again Sicy! :bow:

If anyone else can help out with the other shows, please let me know! :)

*bump*

:wave: Sorry, don't mean to make anyone mad by bumping this thread, but I'm still very interested in obtaining these shows. Larry does some stuff during these shows, and being the Larry lover that I am, I'm just really interested in hearing them. :hyper:

Here's why I want these shows:

12/12/1987, Hampton, VA - Larry sang some verses of Tequila Sunrise. He forgot the rest of the song. This was his first time singing in a concert.

3/17/1992, Boston, MA - Larry sang modified lyrics of one verse from TTTYAATW, in honor of basketball player Larry Byrd. He also sang one verse from Angel of Harlem. He performed Dirty Old Town for the first time in the tour, hiLARRYously out of tune.

3/20/1992, New York (Madison Square Garden) - Larry sang one verse of Angel of Harlem while Bono played the congas (this, I gotta hear!)

5/12/1992, Lausanne, Switzerland - Larry sang one verse of Dancing Queen!!!

6/10/1992, Stockholm, Sweeden - Some lines from Dancing Queen (I think he REALLY likes that song)

11/04/92, Vancouver, Canada - Larry sang some of Dancing Queen and ADAM sang a bit of When Love Comes to Town (this is another one I'm dying to listen to)

5/09/03, Rotterdam, Holland - Funny rendition of Dirty Old Town

And this one is interesting:

11/03/92, Vancouver, Canada - Larry missed his cue at the start of Pride, and Bono got so angry that he threw the mic straight at him. Afterwards during the encore, Bono made things up by thanking "Adam, Edge and especially Larry" for letting him be in their band... awww!

Anyone have any of these shows?

My boot list has grown since I initially made the request, the link to my boot list is in my sig.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in trading.

Thanks! :)

Actually another show you might want to look for is 9-29-89 Sydney if you are going for Larry stuff (if you dont already have it). He sings all of Stand By Me with Bono playing drums. Unfortunately there is no high quality recording of it circulating but there is an average one around and it is interesting to hear.

Also, Larry sings all of Tequila Sunrise but forgets some of the words at the Hampton 87 show. Its a full band version of the song and I believe Bono (or maybe Sam O'Sullivan) are on drums.

Good luck!

Blue Room said:
Actually another show you might want to look for is 9-29-89 Sydney if you are going for Larry stuff (if you dont already have it). He sings all of Stand By Me with Bono playing drums. Unfortunately there is no high quality recording of it circulating but there is an average one around and it is interesting to hear.

:hyper: Ooooh, oooooh, ooooh! Me wanna hear him sing Stand By Me!!!!!

If anyone has that one for trade, that would be very cool!

Thanks Blue Room! :wave:

P.S. - Go Blue! :up:

Thank you, U2Lynne, for copying these shows for me!

12/12/1987, Hampton, VA

3/17/1992, Boston, MA

Larry's so dayum adorable!!! :cute:

Larry: "I want you to sing it for Larry, but only if you mean it!"

:lol:

Thanks again! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom