looking for the new NME magazine with the U2 Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teehee

Refugee
Hi! :wave:

I'm looking for this magazine, NME Originals with that U2 special with more than 140 pages, I can't buy it here in Spain, so could anyone be so kind to buy a copy for me? Of course, I would pay for everything.

nme_originals01_s.jpg

My email: spookystrange@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Thank you, ramblin rose, the problem is that the payment should be by credit card or cheque and I can't pay that way, only cash or money order, that's why I decided to ask here if anyone could be so kind to buy one for me :)

teehee said:
Thank you, ramblin rose, the problem is that the payment should be by credit card or cheque and I can't pay that way, only cash or money order, that's why I decided to ask here if anyone could be so kind to buy one for me :)

Where in Spain are you? I'll see if I can help you.

teehee said:

Thanks a lot for your interest! I live in Ciudad Real, Castilla La- Mancha :)

Wow, it is a very small world. I've actually been there because one of my closest friends was born there and still feels very close to that town.

He now lives in Valencia. This is what I'm going to do: I'll order one and have it sent to him in Valencia. Once it arrives there I'll let you know.

Oh my! Thank you! That's really nice!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! Let me know where to send the payment, my address, etc. I don't live exactly in Ciudad Real, but in a town 40 km far from it called Puertollano :D

Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUU!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

teehee said:
Oh my! Thank you! That's really nice!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! Let me know where to send the payment, my address, etc. I don't live exactly in Ciudad Real, but in a town 40 km far from it called Puertollano :D

Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUU!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I will send you an email once he has received it. Then I'll let you know about the money, address etc.

That email you posted above is good?

Back
Top Bottom