Looking for Lovetown Tour boots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Im trying to get the best ones out of this tour.

So far I have
At The Eleventh Hour
X-Mas At The Point
New Year's Eve
The Power Of Lovetown October 9 89
Hawkmoon Sydney Nov 18 1989

if anyone can help me get a few more shows from this tour whether it be either B&P or Trade Id really appreciate it :D

not too sure of the titles of the shows you already have. they played 4 at the point depot, all radio broadcasts and blinding good (Dec 26, 27, 30, 31...i know you have at least 2 of these). i've got all of them, they're all great.
i also have all the shows from holland, AFTER the dublin shows (they were rescheduled from earlier cancelled shows due to bono's voice). anyway, the dates are jan 5, 6, 9, & 10, 1990. they're all pretty good shows as well, although the recordings aren't as good as the dublin shows - thesse are audience recordings that are fairly thin on bass, but you can listen to them just fine. one of them has a super extended 'all i want is you' with a drawn out guitar solo.
anyway, i have all of these in mp3 format, like i said, not perfect sound, but really listenable (jan 10 was a famous bootleg called 'all i want is u2' - one of my first live cd's of u2). if you want to hear what they sound like, or get copies, let me know, we'll work it out. if you don't mind mp3's , that is (i could probably rip them all onto an mp3 disc). sorry, i don't have original silver cd's or artwork. if you're interested email me at craigmsmithmd@yahoo.com

dudeman,

These three boots were listed are the Dublin shows:
At The Eleventh Hour 12-30-89
X-Mas At The Point 12-26-89
New Year's Eve 12-31-89

The 12-26, 12-27, 12-30-89 shows are not radio broadcasts, they are direct soundboards. The New Years Eve show was the only show that was broadcast.

bloody sunday, how is your copy of 11-18-89 Sydney? I have one but I noticed it was skipping at the end. So I need a new copy. Let me know and I will send you my list.

BR

Its skipping on ISHFWILF. Do you have any email address that will accept attachments? My list is to large to paste onto an email and when I try to paste a part it scrambles it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom