Looking for Bono sunglasses/fly shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigoman

Babyface
I'm looking for the type of sunglasses that
Bono wore during both the ZooTV (the fly shades) and PopMart tours - either officially licensed glasses or replicas. I haven't had any luck finding them, but I've been told they're out there.. somewhere. If you have any information about where to get them, or have a pair you're interested in selling, please email me at vertigoman@aol.com

Dream out loud,

Josh
vertigoman@aol.com

It is said that Fly Goggles are still available through Propaganda. But u can order For Bono Shades (which was used by Bono in K-Mart, Discothegue video) ask Mike: mike.gut.u2@sympatico.ca
I have ordered already, and looks great!

Hi vertigoman,
like Mr. Lemon suggested, try ordering them through propaganda. i ordered a pair for a friend of mine a few years ago, i'm sure you'll be able to get a pair....
come to think of it, i should get a pair of my own......
-spunkyspike

Why can't Propoganda do something on the net damn it!?
frown.gif
frown.gif

------------------
There's no business like ZOOTV business.

Propaganda is coming to the 'net. But from what I was told ages ago, it would only be for subscription purposes. Hopefully, there will be more to the site than that when it actually launches. Launch should be within the next two weeks.

The black glasses Bono wore in the ONE video & inencores from the indoor Zoo era & offstage were Cutler & Gross. I know this cuz I used to have a pair in 1995. But one terrible day I left them at a food court in a mall. :sad:

I'm looking for the type of sunglasses that
Bono wore during both the ZooTV (the fly shades) and PopMart tours - either officially licensed glasses or replicas. I haven't had any luck finding them, but I've been told they're out there.. somewhere. If you have any information about where to get them, or have a pair you're interested in selling, please email me at vertigoman@aol.com

Dream out loud,

Josh
vertigoman@aol.com

The "ZOOTV" shades are vintage 1960s. It will be very unusual to find them. Your best bet is the propaganda model. They are not at all like the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom