Looking for acoustic "New York, New York"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mabel

Acrobat
Hi folks, I'm looking for the acoustic version of New York, New York. I had it on a cassette w/ highlights from Zoocoustic, but I lost it in the shuffle moving this summer. I'd love to set up a trade either for the Zoocoustic CD, or for one of the ZooTV Outside Broadcast shows at Yankee Stadium (8-29/30-92) that I believe it came from. I really loved this version of the song, and I was hoping to put it on a mix CD of New York songs for a friend who's moving out of the city soon, so if anyone could help me out that'd be great.

You can send me an email at
cruduprox at aol . com or shoot me a PM if you'd like to try to set up a trade. I've got a quasi-sizable list to trade (no where near as extensive as many), but hopefully we'd be able to work something out!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Well, being beyond pathetic w/ anything computery, would you say a dolt like moi should be able to figure out how to get a FLAC file/mp3 onto a CD? Yeah, I should be able to.

I guess, in a pinch, yeah, I'd really appreciate it if you could email that track to me, but if anyone else reading happens to have the Zoocoustic CD, I'd still very much like to replace that. I can't imagine what I did w/ it, but in packing my box of boots on cassette, that one didn't make it out on the other end?? Dunno! Pity, because it was right at the top of my list of shows to burn from cassette to CD this summer. *sigh*

Anyway, thanks, neutral. I appreciate your help!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom