Looking for a close pic of all 4 members too be transformed into tattoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And why not????
Thats all my ex hubby used to say to me and he stopped me from going too see them live ive now been too 3 concerts this year my nxt dream is the tattoo

NWE, knowing Miroslava from her posts here, I'm certain she was a) joking - notice the smilie; and b) probably just projecting her own opinion regarding tattooing the faces of four men on your body. Typically, I'd agree that it's a move you may regret later.

However, by your reply, it sounds as though the tattoo represents not only one of your favorite bands but also the freedom you're now granted, thanks to the divorce. In that case, I can't blame you for wanting it. And I sure as Hell can't think of four better-looking men to have tattooed onto your body!! :lol:

Anyway, my point was - I don't think Mirosalva meant any harm. She was just making a cheeky reply. :yes:

Good luck to you on your search! You've certainly come to the right place - I'm never disappointed by the volume & quality of pictures that get posted here! (And welcome to Interference, by the way!! :D :wave: )

Thanks im sorrry just a bit touchy on the subject i think ive been on every site on the net i can find loads of pics of them but not one where they are all stood close enough to go in the space i got on my back

:hug: It's OK... sometimes joking/sarcasm doesn't translate very well on-line & Miroslava's one of the nicest people here... I hated for there to be any misunderstandings. :D

If you're looking for a specific picture, give the best description you can and put the call out for it (i.e. "the black & white Achtung Baby era pic with the guys walking side by side" etc. ) Like I said before, you've come to the right place. And for the really good stuff though, you might try starting a thread in PLEBA. Those girls know their U2 pics! :lol:

ive got sort of two ideas going through my head and thats individual ones of them all or like i say a group shot of them really close i dont know till i see a pic i like and im not bothered the order they in as long as the edge is out front yummy

LOL.... you don't care about order, just so long as E's in front. :cute: You're going to fit right in with the other Edge girls!! :up: :laugh:

Again, best of luck to you on finding the perfect shot!

I hope so been a big admirer of his for 23 years good grief i feel old!!!!

Got one more chance this year to gaze at the man they call the edge then ive spent 4 years worth of saving but hes sooooooooo worth it

:yes: That's how I feel about them too. I'm spending waaaay too much money to see them in New York & Charlotte this winter... but it's worth every dime to me.

And don't feel too old - I've been a fan for 21 years! :ohmy: :lol:

Revenge can be sweet, can't it? :evil: Glad you're making your dream come true... I believe that's what U2's music is all about.

Well, back to work for me now. See you around the forums!!

What BluRmGrl said, no harm meant... :wink: Do I think it is nutty? Hell yes! But if you've thought it through, then more power to you... We all have our things we WANT to get done :yes:

Hmm... so since you are serious, I think my signature banner is pretty good... :love:

I guess just depends on what era you're thinking about... :hmm:

Im sorry bit touchy on the subject its as i said been big fan for all of 23 yrs my ex hubby wouldnt met me buy anything to do with them when we split i opened a bank account called u2 wish fund

so far this year seen them 3 times got one more to go brought all their albums u name it i got it

the tattoo is the last on my list and them got to start saving again for the next tours

im looking for elevation or vertigo era more than anything the most up to date if u get my meaning

Well, I see that the girls are already on that. You're not going to get any better help than Pleba girls! No one has better photo collections than us
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom