Looking for 1997 mtv awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caila

Babyface
Hello everyone. I'm looking for MTV Video Music Awards 1997, U2's performance. I have many ceremonies with U2, Bono participation (grammy2002, VMA2001,Ema 2000,1999, Meteor Awards 2002, Hot press awards) and more videos. I'll glad to change with anyone. I really would like VMA 1997. Please HELP me!!

Caila said:
Hello everyone. I'm looking for MTV Video Music Awards 1997, U2's performance. I have many ceremonies with U2, Bono participation (grammy2002, VMA2001,Ema 2000,1999, Meteor Awards 2002, Hot press awards) and more videos. I'll glad to change with anyone. I really would like VMA 1997. Please HELP me!!

Are you looking for the audio of it? A tape of it (which format)? Or a CD video of it? This is the one where they performed Please, right?

Hello, I think I recorded there performance on video that year!! If I can find it and you still would like to have it, I'll let you know!!
Later!!

Re: Re: Looking for 1997 mtv awards

U2Lynne said:

Are you looking for the audio of it? A tape of it (which format)? Or a CD video of it? This is the one where they performed Please, right?
I would like video ov vma 1997 . Please perfomance. Any format.

I have a copy of the 1997 performance on VHS if you're still looking - email me at "sajidrkhan@hotmail.com" and I can send you my full list.

Back
Top Bottom