Let's exchange!!!!Are you fans? or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caila

Babyface
Supose I live in Dublin and you live in NYC. I can do some Irish tv show records and I have some concert but I can't see US tv show. You can't see Irish tv show but you have US Much music awards or American awards etc. So I can send you this Irish show (Example: Hott press award) and You send me AMA or concers what I haven't.
Let's change!
Sorry my English so bad.

I don't think i can help but i just wanted to say your English is FINE. Don't worry.

Doesn't the UK and Europe use a different type of tape in their VCR's? We(in the US)have VHS...so when I visit Dublin in the fall, I can't buy any videos because I could not watch them in the states. So if I sent you a video I recorded here in the states, you couldn't watch it either....
Does that make sense?
Am I even correct?

Mrs.Clayton said:
Doesn't the UK and Europe use a different type of tape in their VCR's? We(in the US)have VHS...so when I visit Dublin in the fall, I can't buy any videos because I could not watch them in the states. So if I sent you a video I recorded here in the states, you couldn't watch it either....
Does that make sense?
Am I even correct?
No. In Europe each VCR have switch PAL/NTSC format. Therefore we can watch american videos also. do you have this switch?

Caila said:

No. In Europe each VCR have switch PAL/NTSC format. Therefore we can watch american videos also. do you have this switch?

Not everyone can, unless they have multi-system VCRs.:(

dizzy said:

Not everyone can, unless they have multi-system VCRs.:(
Well
We can exchange if you live in France ,Spain , Italy
But if you don't want...

even if you have an incompatible tape both europe and north america, at least, have more than enough shops willing to convert it for you.

Hm..I think you don't want to exchange outright. It's strangely. But it's OK.

Conversion from Pal to VHS

The first time I traded for a British show - Zoo at Wembley the shop wanted $60.00 to convert. Way too expensive. I still have two Pal tapes so if anyone knows where I can get them converted cheaper please e-mail me at Scarletwine @aol.com
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom