Large U2 collection for sale - Vinyl, singles, magazines, more - many rare items

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmartfan

Babyface
I have a large U2 collection that I'm now looking to sell. I'm hoping to sell the whole thing at once or large chunks of it at a time (i.e. all the magazines, all the vinyl, etc), but I'm also willing to sell items individually. Many of the items are now rare. All items are from 1998 and earlier.

Send me a message if you have any questions or want any photos. I also found links for almost every item containing pictures/descriptions and can pass them to you upon request. All of these items are in very good or good condition. The items listed as rare are in the best condition due to extra packaging.

· Interview CDs / CD-shaped books

• “Bono Talks in Philadelphia – 1987” CD – Limited Edition interview picture disc. Made in England.
  • “U2 Shaped Interview CD: Adam Clayton” – Made in Germany.
  • “U2: The Unauthorised Edition – Fully Illustrated Book & Interview Disc” – 1995. 120-page color book with interview picture CD
  • “The Complete Guide to the Music of U2” by Bill Graham – Released during the Zooropa tour. This is a CD-shaped, full-color book. Made in the UK.

· CD singles (including many rare and import discs)

• “U2 R.O.K.” – Slim-line case. Made in Austria. 1981. Rare.
  • “Sunday Bloody Sunday + Special U.S. Remixes” – Slim-line case. Made in Austria.1983. Rare.
  • “Pride (In the Name of Love)” – Slim-line case. Made in Austria. 1984. Rare.
  • “Angel of Harlem” – Slim-line case. Made in Germany. 1989. Rare.
  • “Island Treasures” – 3-track US single. 1990.
  • “Mysterious Ways” – US single with 4 remixes. 1991.
  • “Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses” – US single. 1992. Tracks: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (The Temple Bar Edit) / Paint it Black / Fortunate Son / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (The Temple Bar Remix).
  • “Even Better than the Real Thing” – US single. 1992.
  • “Even Better than the Real Thing – Remixes” – US single. 1992.
  • “One” – US single. 1992.
  • “Stay (Faraway, so close!)” – Slim-line case. Made in Germany. 1993.
  • Passengers - “Miss Sarajevo” – Slim-line case. Made in UK. 1995.
  • “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” – 1995.
  • Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen - “Theme From Mission: Impossible” – US single. 1996.
  • “Mofo Remixes” – Slim-line case. Made in England. 1997. Rare.
  • “If God Will Send His Angels” – Slim-line case. Made in England. 1997.
  • “Please” – Digipak UK single. 1997. Tracks: Please (Single Version) / Dirty Day (Junk Day) / Dirty Day (Bitter Kiss) / I'm Not Your Baby (Skysplitter Dub)
  • “Please” – US single. 1997. Tracks: Please (Single Version) / Please (Live from Rotterdam) / Where the Streets Have No Name (Live from Rotterdam) / With or Without You (Live from Edmonton) / Staring at the Sun (Live from Rotterdam)
  • “Staring at the Sun” – US single (jewel case version). 1997. Tracks: Staring at the Sun (Monster Truck Remix) / Staring at the Sun (Sad Bastards Mix) / North and South of the River / Staring at the Sun (Lab Rat Mix)
  • “Staring at the Sun” – US single (sleeve version). 1997. Tracks: Staring at the Sun (Album Version) / North and South of the River / Your Blue Room
  • “Discotheque” – US single. 1997. Tracks: Discotheque (DM Deep Extended Club Mix) / Discotheque (Hexidecimal Mix) / Discotheque (Album Version) / Holy Joe (Guilty Mix) / Discotheque (Howie B Hairy B Mix)
  • “Last Night on Earth” – US single. 1997. Tracks: Last Night on Earth (Single Version) / Pop Muzik (Pop Mart Mix) / Happiness is a Warm Gun (The Gun Mix) / Numb (The Soul Assassins Mix)

· Records (including rare and imports)

• “Outside It’s America” – 12” Red vinyl interview. Rare.
  • “Desire” – 12” vinyl single. Made in the UK. 1988. Rare.
  • “In God’s Country” – 7” vinyl single. 1987.
  • “All I Want Is You” – 7” vinyl single. 1989.
  • “Discothèque” – Triple 12” vinyl set with poster. 1997. Rare.
  • “Mofo”- 12” Remixes. 1997. Rare.
  • “Wide Awake in America” – 12” single. 1985. Has promotion stamp on top right.

· Magazines / Tour Books / Fanzines (many rare)

• “Popmart” official tour program. 1997.
  • “Rolling Stone” Magazine, March 9, 1989 Issue No. 547, U2 Bono on cover & U2 Band of the Year, Bono , Voice of the Year. Rare.
  • “Rolling Stone” Magazine, October 8, 1987. Issue No. 510, U2 Bono on cover. Rare.
  • “Rolling Stone” Magazine, March 10, 1988. Issue No. 521, U2 on cover.
  • “Entertainment Weekly” Issue #378, May 9, 1997. U2 on cover.
  • “Live! Everything Entertainment” USA, Vol II. No. 4. May 1997. U2 on cover (“The Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan talks with U2 plus a career retrospective”). Rare.
  • “Guitar World” September 1997. The Edge on cover.
  • “Music & Computers” Nov/Dec 1997. U2 on cover (U2 Live! The Computers Behind PopMart). Rare.
  • “Bassics” Vol. VII No. 1. 1997. Adam Clayton on cover.
  • Fanzine: “The Zooropean U2 – Magazine #3” 1998. Rare.
  • Official fanzine: “Propaganda: U2 World Service Magazine” x3 issues. Rare.
    • Spring/Summer 1997. Issue 26.
    • Winter 1997. Issue 27.
    • Summer 1998. Issue number 28/29.
  • Guitar tab book: “Pop” 1999.
  • Guitar tab book: “Best of U2: With Notes & Tablature”

· Various U2 items

• U2 “Pop” 3/4/97 tag with chain. This was given out with purchase on the first day the album was released.
  • Bumper stickers x4
    • 4 sq. in. Rattle & Hum, 4.5 sq. in. Zooropa, 5 sq. in. Zooropa, Full length Achtung Baby
  • “I <3 U2” New York License plate (90s style, red & blue on white with Statue of Liberty).
  • Poster: PopMart 23.97.1997 Sarajevo. Two-sided.
  • A few assorted photos and postcards

I'm located in Brooklyn, NY and can ship anywhere in the US. I'm also willing to ship worldwide if there are enough items sold at once.

Back
Top Bottom