Kansas City Elevation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

srk2fd

The Fly
This was my first concert and from inside the heart I saw a few people with video cameras alongside me...does anyone have a video boot of this concert, don't care about the quality, please email me

fed321@hotmail.com

Thanks!

No video, but I was there too! Front and center - I'm half of the reason When I Look at the World got played at all! I'd seriously love to find this show on video myself. Audio is not enough!

i was like number 20 in line for the heart! i remember a few people passing out lyrics for when i look, i guess you were one of them?

i still remember that was the closest i've ever come to dying, getting there at 5am and staying outside in what had to be the coldest day of the year in kansas city, and fasting for ramadan at the same time!

someone out there has to have a video of this concert!

srk2fd said:
i was like number 20 in line for the heart! i remember a few people passing out lyrics for when i look, i guess you were one of them?

My friend passed them out actually, but I was the one that printed them up.

I was number 10 in line. Greatest show of my life, right there! I still get chills every time I hear 'When I Look at the World' - such an amazing experience to get your band to play a song you request!

I wonder if we can get something played this tour.... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom