Iso U2 Karaoke Disks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Appy

The Fly
Guess what I got from Santa.....

anyway I'm looking for someone who can copy some U2 karaoke disks for B&P.

contact me at appytexas@yahoo.com

drivin my neighbors nuts :laugh:
TY Leah

alexvilagosh said:
But, would you pay for them :eyebrow:

hum would i pay for them? yeah

altho I share everything U2. I'd share official U2 with friends :), and I do share unofficial U2 too. share is the key word.

when doing searches online for U2 Karaoke the disks I found have tracks mixed with other nonU2 songs. or they want $20+ for a disk.

if nothing turns up, I'll just purchase it. It doesn't hurt to ask around either.

TY Leah

Well, fine, don't pay for them, but what I'm saying is that if they are commercially available CDs, we really aren't supposed to be making copies of them and trading them. That takes away the profit from U2 and that is against the rules of this forum.

I've seen a couple of CDs at Best Buy. They might have them on their online store.

(But then it's not clear where the mods stand on certain issues suck as this, so go for it if they don't say anything)

Last edited:
U2Lynne said:
That takes away the profit from U2 and that is against the rules of this forum.

i'm not sure if u2 profits from kareoke discs. do they? kareoke companies make em, not music companies. or maybe i'm wrong.

Well, it doesn't matter if it is U2 or some other company that does them, if you copy them, you are taking the profits away from some company and that is a no-no. We aren't supposed to trade official discs and those are official. But, whatever.

LOL

Maybe the mods are away on holiday. I hope they are having a great time. :)

thanks anyways y'all
Leah

Back
Top Bottom