ISO: PopMart Rio Audio/Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PatrickM

The Fly
Hi, folks --

I have been looking for a complete copy of PopMart Rio (January 27th, 1998) for ages. I have come across some songs but not the whole deal. I'd rather get a lossless copy but, to this point, anything, even a lossy recording, goes really.

To my knowledge, the most common circulating version is a very bad recording (C or even worse). But I'd take it nonetheless.

Have stuff from all tours to trade or would do a B+P.

My email is patrick[dot]moraes [at] gmail[dot]com.

The only recording of that show in circulation is the one your refer to in your post. I think giving it a C is being generous! :laugh: Awful recording, one of the worst recordings of Popmart. I would say its a hair worse than the Warsaw Poland recording of Popmart (and that is BAD).

Try the U2 Bootleg Trading Webring, someone will have it there. I have it on tape only. I havent bothered converting it to CDR because its just not worth it (yes, its that bad). But I'm sure someone has.

Blue Room said:
The only recording of that show in circulation is the one your refer to in your post. I think giving it a C is being generous! :laugh: Awful recording, one of the worst recordings of Popmart. I would say its a hair worse than the Warsaw Poland recording of Popmart (and that is BAD).

Try the U2 Bootleg Trading Webring, someone will have it there. I have it on tape only. I havent bothered converting it to CDR because its just not worth it (yes, its that bad). But I'm sure someone has.

Worse than Warsaw? Yikes :(

I haven't heard Warsaw, but I'm pretty sure it's the worst recording on PopMart Tour -- I just care for it 'cos it was the first one. It is definately worse than São Paulo I -- if you downloaded it from U2T, you'll get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom