ISO a slane b&p

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveCadman

The Fly
hi there, would anyone be willing to hook me up with a b&p of either slane 2001 show? i'd really appreciate it.
cheers,
dave

Dave, I have the 9-01 show that I can b&p for you if no one else will do the other for you. I know you said you were at the first Slane show and you would love to have your show.

Come on people! Does no one have the 8-25 show for him?

I have the 8-25 show, but if I remember correctly, it has gaps between the tracks... and I'm not sure if it's an audio or mp3 source. The person told me it wasn't mp3, but I have reason to believe otherwise. :(

I can do a B&P for you, if you don't mind the gaps and not knowing what the source of it is.

I haven't been in here for a few days but....

I do have the 8-25 show.
No gaps, no nothing.....just an average recording of an outdoor U2 show.

thanks U2lynne i'd really appreciate that from you, happy birthday by the way...here's my email: diamonddave70@hotmail.com

also eep, please email me too, i've got a question about the 08-25 show.
thanks everyone

eep, i've sent you an email but it keeps coming back undeliverable. my question is: does your recoreding have the UFF played over the PA at the end of the show, while the fireworks were going off?

DaveCadman said:
eep, i've sent you an email but it keeps coming back undeliverable. my question is: does your recoreding have the UFF played over the PA at the end of the show, while the fireworks were going off?

:(

No it doesn't actually.

I know I've heard this on one of the recordings I have...somewhere....but I can't place it now. :scratch:

But to answer your question - it does not have UFF and the fireworks at the end.

thanks eep, but i'll pass on that. i'm really trying to get the "King's of the Castle" recording, that has the Sgt Peppers intro before elevation, and the UFF and fireworks after walk on. if anyone can help me out, please let me know. diamonddave70@hotmail.com
cheers,
dave
ps- slane dvd is so exciting!!!!!

Ummm...if anyone DOES have a copy of "Kings of the Castle" I'd be interested in a copy myself please.
eep78@aol.com

I've heard this version is better than the one I have anyway.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom