IRVING PLAZA DVD Offer CANCELLED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewho64

Babyface
Due to poor response,I have shelved this once in a lifetime Offer.
This will not surface,as I am the only source.

Refunds for the 4 people (Yes,4 orders out of 10,000 members of 5 boards).If this were Springsteen or The Who..I would have 200 orders by now.

I guess U2 fans don't know a once in a lifetime chance to own something that they will NEVER see on FILM anywhere ever again,when they see it.

A NYC club show with interviews of U2 standing outside the IP club and film of the fans standing on line prior to the show waiting to get in.If you were there,then you may be on film.
Does anyone remember seeing a big camera there?
Wow,I can't believe the lack of interest.And I was offering this practically for free.$30,when I should of sold this for $100 a copy.Zeppelin Japan label is selling poor quality pro shots for $250 each...and now ZEPPELIN is releasing the same shows in mint quality this Winter.I don't think U2 will be doing the same.

Anyway,sorry to those I have to send refunds to,I will try and make it up by sending you something else after the refund..for the troubles.

Thanks,
Marc

When do I get my refund? Not impressed as if the money is credited back to my paypal account I cannot withdraw it as I live in Ireland! You never mentioned there had to be so many orders etc...???//

That's a pretty crappy thing to do. You should have told people that a certain number would have to be ordered to enable the DVD to be distributed to the buyers. :|

U2 fans are smart

I love that you got shot down here. Love it.
$30 is certainly not "almost free." And anyone who wants to spend $250 on a poor quality pro-shot Zeppelin show deserves whatever they get.

I'd like to think that U2 fans are too smart to fall for your crap but they might have just been turned off by your piss-poor attitude you jerk.

MAP

agreed, martha.

thewho64, i just wanted to point out that out of the 10k+ people on this board, only about 25% of those post here. look on any given page, and most of the people have 0 post count, and have never even visited the forum, meaning they applied for membership, it was granted, and they didn't seem to care.

i don't understand why there had to be a certain number of respondants in the first place. it's a consensus on the forum here that money's tight with most of the people here. the forum is trying to raise money to keep the forum going, and it hasn't done as well as it'd been expected. if people don't have the money to donate $10 to interference, i doubt they'd have the money to buy a $30 bootleg of a concert most of us probably didn't even go to.

i'm not yelling at you, but you really don't need to speak in such a condescending tone, blasting us for almost being idiots for not taking you up on this deal. i'm sure most of the board saw your spamming of the forums and saw that as a bad first impression. most people don't like buying things from spammers.

it would've been nice if you had specified in the very beginning that you wouldn't go through with it unless there were so many orders, or at least not made people pay until there was a guarantee of making the video. maybe we're too stupid to know a once in a lifetime offer when we see it, but buying a $30 for a bootleg that most of us didn't even see from a spammer doesn't sound like a very good deal to me.

I suggest the people that paid him money contact him.. thewho64@cs.com as he wont be allowed to post here anymore.

This kind of activity is not welcome here. If you have a collectable you'd like to sell or trade.. that's what this forum is for. No commercial sales or just trying to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom