I Want To Buy Your Bvlgari 611's & 519's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dublin

The Fly
I will pay up to $500 per pair for your Bvlgari 611 or 519 sunglasses dependent upon condition. I am working on collecting every color. I currently own the following:
-611 - Citrus, Emerald, Light Blue
-519 - Rose, Flash Grey
-610's are also something I am interested in, I currently don't have any
I am interested in every other color outside of what I own. Also, I may be open to trade a pair of purple Miu Miu's in the deal plus some cash, if it helps you.

I understand I may get no takers, but I had to ask. If you are interested or have a counter offer please send me a mesage.

Thank you for your consideration - Dublin

Dublin,
I do have a brand new pair of Citrus 611.
Pics are on the forum. No tags. No scratches. Absolutly new. And very, very rare...
If you are really interested, I can sell them to you 500 $ + shipping. Or maybe we could make a trade if you have a pair of 3214 or red 1535 GA. Let me know your thoughts.
All the best.
Lobovox.:wave:

But I have the light blue 519 :wave: !

No problem, thank you for thinking of me. I am interested in the light blue 519's if you are open to selling. I have a pair but they have been glued in the middle due to cracking. I would very much like a pristine pair for display.

Thanks! -DD

No problem, thank you for thinking of me. I am interested in the light blue 519's if you are open to selling. I have a pair but they have been glued in the middle due to cracking. I would very much like a pristine pair for display.

Thanks! -DD

Ok for me.
Contact me on my personnal mail box : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com so we can finalize the deal for the 519. And maybe I could propose you also 2 pairs of Miu Miu (Purple & Black) 51C...
Prepare also your address and phone number, I will need them for the shipping :)

Ok for me.
Contact me on my personnal mail box : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com so we can finalize the deal for the 519. And maybe I could propose you also 2 pairs of Miu Miu (Purple & Black) 51C...
Prepare also your address and phone number, I will need them for the shipping :)

Great! I just sent you an e-mail. My e-mail address is douglasrduty@gmail.com. I already have two pair of purple Miu Miu's and one pair of black so I am all good there.

My shipping info is:

Thanks again!
-DD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom