I want concert audios and videos, posters, European singles...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
do you have:

--videos of concerts you went to?
--audios of "excellent" recordings of Elevation (or earlier) shows?
--posters of tours or albums/CDs?
--singles that are available for a low price in ROW countries?
--pictures of Bono, Larry, Edge, (or Adam) partying with the special people of "Chicago" or the sexy people of Brazil, etc?

Any and all would be appreciated! Tell me now, in a clear, easy to understand manner, what you have and would be willing to trade/get some sort of dollars (euros?) for sending to me!

Thank you,
DebbieSG
"silver and gold..." :)Bono
"I am the material girl" ;)Madonna
"Money, that's what I want" (The Beatles, 1963)

Debbie if you want I can send you a list of the shows I have via email or pm.. I dont know which is easier for you since you dont answer my pm's. :|

But I'd be happy to give you some U2 shows on CD.
I do have the Oakland show we saw on MP3 that I could make into a CD.. or any other shows you saw for that matter.

Is that plain english enough? ;)

thanks Sicy and groovcat, i'll catch up with you and get a few new things when i have a chance to organize my files around here, it's been just too hectic!

I would like all that you are offering, only my own supply is really too low to trade, it would be better for me to give some cash for whatever you have, so i will PM in a short time.

The problem is, there is so much out there, i am having trouble making decisions of which shows, songs, souvenirs i do want. But that, of course, is my problem, i'll find a way to handle it, i guess, but if anyone has a real good thing to recommend, that they think i really should hear, please let me know!

Thanks again!
Me

P.S. Sorry about not returning PM's, Sicy, that is a fault of mine, i admit it!

Back
Top Bottom