I lost all my U2 shows!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loar

The Fly
This is amazingly crappy, especially for this time of the year. I just finished moving, and was feeling like listening to some old U2 concerts (Boy-period, great stuff). I went looking for the box where my old mp3 concert CDs were, and it's no where to be found!

I don't know what happened, but it looks like I just lost about twenty-five years worth of bootlegs, most of which were soundboard-quality. Had all the big ones - Dublin 1989 and 1993, Sydney, Mexico City, Sarajevo - and a bunch of others from Boy through Popmart.

Does anyone have any idea where I can track down at least a little bit of what I lost? Normally, I'd offer to trade for shows, but since all mine are gone, I'm sort of SOL.

This sucks... At least I still have my Boston and Slane DVDs.

Sorry about that :(

If it helps, here's what I can offer you:

23. 8. 92 (Bono breaks wind over Boston; has gaps between songs+acoustic version of Slow dancing)

25. 10. 2001 New York (Peace on earth/Walk on are missing)

28. 11. 2001 St. Louis (gaps between songs)

+ 3 CDs of U2 songs - Bsides, rarities...

Thanks, man, but I'm actually after more of the older shows. I had a huge selection from the Boy, War, Unforgettable Fire, Lovetown, and ZooTV tours that I want to try to find.

Anyone got any idea where (in particular) all the old ZooTV and Lovetown/Joshua Tree shows are hiding?

Used to be an FTP site years ago called "arnor" where they were, but it's long since gone.

Join the Direct Connect hub, at www.U2BloodRedSkyHub.com. Check out www.U2BloodRedSky.com for the catalog of what I'm sharing there. Many, many other people sharing there too. You should be able to find most, if not all of what you lost, lossless and MP3. It may take a while to download them all again, but it's just about all there, with more lossless added every day.

Back
Top Bottom