i got SLANE 1 2001 rough TV doc on VHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerome.lamboley

The Fly
hi
when i was at slane 1, i asked to a swiss journalist who was doing some interviews along people and U2 crew to send me the complete tape he would get...
that results in 45 minutes of slane footage, including some people interviews (one with me ;o) ) plus live of coldplay, RHCP from the heart, and ELEVATION and part of BEAUTIFUL DAY filmed from the upper part next the castle.
so 40 minutes of rough film + 5 minutes of the doc that was on the TVI tv news.
No doubt to say its a real collector item, and i would like to know if someone has other Slane video docs to trade instead of.
thanks
jerome.lamboley@libertysurf.fr

I also have Slane 1 footage- it lasts in total- 75 mins. The footage is filmed from the hill but the quality is excellent with constant close ups of the band and the screens. It also includes footage of Kelis, Coldplay and RHCP. U2 footage lasts about 65mins and shows all of the songs some in full, others fades in and out. It is straight off the master copy.

I think i also got this, only a few seconds of "a sort of homecoming", and some songs cut, but i think it was filmed with handycam, the vhs i talked was filmed by professional tv crew, but 1 cam...

i don't have any slane 1 video footage, but i'd really like to get copies of this stuff. it was my first U2 concert and i came all the way from vancouver canada to see it. i have some other u2 stuff to trade:
DVDs
12/09/1997 Vancouver
12/05/2000 New York
12/02/2001 Miami
i also have some cd bootlegs. please email me if interested. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
diamonddave70@hotmail.com
cheers,
dave

the songs on the dvd of slane 1, filmed with handycam
Elevation (Audio not at the same time of video)
Beautiful Day
Until the End of the World (Cut)
Kite
A Sort Of Homecoming (Only the fist minute)
I Will Follow
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Wake Up Dead Man (Cut)
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
In A Little While (Cut)
Dancing In The Moonlight
Desire (Cut)
Staring at the Sun
Bad (middle cut)
Where The Streets Have No Name
Mysterious Ways (Cut)
Pride (In The Name Of Love) (Cut)

Encore:
Bullet the Blue Sky (final cut)
With or Without You
One
Walk On / Hallelujah (snippet)

how can i get a copy of this? what are you looking for in trade? please let me know.
cheers,
dave

Back
Top Bottom