Hmmm - is this ever being done with bootlegs? (theoretically)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Let's say a person is interested in hearing a bootleg. And let's say that person can't offer bland CDs, or money, or trade.

Would it be possible for that person to request a bootleg by someone else via email just for a listen through - so that the person would return it via mail the same day it arrived?

(will post more details upon replies)

i'm sure there are plenty of people here who would just send you one and you wouldn't have to worry about sending it back. otherwise, have you thought of downloading a boot from someone's ftp? between a lot of the interferencers here you could pretty much download any u2 boot you're looking for. is there a specific one you're looking for?

p.s. - this is the first time i've used the arrow smilie. just thought everyone should know.

LOL, you guessed - i'm not good at "going around the bushes", am i?
biggrin.gif

Ok then - i'm interested in the "Rock's hottest ticket" bootleg and a Popmart booleg with Gone, Staring at the sun, Please, Discotheque, Mofo and Velvet dress on it. (or at least as many of these songs as possible)

I don't know about people sending away bootlegs just like that . Besides i couldn't ask that of anybody - i already got more than i ever thought i could get.
As for FTP's downloading - that probably takes ages to download, and i'm really hoping to catch a listen to a CD.

msvagelj@yahoo.co.uk

Will try to contact another Slovenian fan to see if he has any of the bootlegs i'm interested in.

He hasn't replied, so... email me with details ok?

Hey SF? Another Interferencer already emailed me and it looks like he has what i'm looking for, but thanks for your help ok?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 05-11-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom