Hi, Looking for U2 zoo tv concerts on dvd, let me know where I can find them.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

psx2k1

The Fly
Fellow U2 fans,

I am looking for zoo tv concerts on dvd. on Ebay there was one DVD which was zoo tv live transmission from dublin...it was a pro-shot. however, i did not win the auction so i am looking for that...and other dvds that are out there. so please, let me know where I can get zoo tv concerts on dvd. Also, I am looking for this mystery concert. see, i am not sure if anyone remembers this clip, but on the Achtung baby video, which is the one video that came out featuring and promoting both the achtung baby album and zoo tv concerts, the video showed a few clips of the ending of Mysterious ways from a zoo tv concert. first off, i love the song mysterious ways, it's n. 1 on my list of fav. u2 songs, and those clips from the zoo tv concerts looked absolutely amazing. Would anybody happen to know from what concert those clips come from? if so, where can i get this concert on dvd? well people, i hope you guys can help me out here. i would really appreciate it.

Thanks and take care!

oh yeah, almost forgot, if you got anything, please contact me at erik_ut_01@hotmail.com

Thanks!
your fellow U2 fan.

Last edited:
Have you purchased the *official* ZooTV video that the band put out - ZooTv Live from Sydney? I realize that it isn't out on DVD, but the band will actually receive some of the profit from the sale of it.

Do you realize that these people who are selling the DVDs on ebay are getting all the profit from it? The band gets nothing. Most likely, the seller traded to get that DVDR and is now turning around making copies of it and selling it for profit. Pure profit for that jerk on ebay! A blank DVDR costs less than $2.00 to buy, and he is selling it for $30?!? That is just ridiculous.

Go buy the official releases or start trading for the stuff. The band dislikes people making a profit off of them.

/end of rant

U2 lynne,

Yes, i do have the official zoo tv concert live from Sydney. It was an awesome concert, no doubt about it. But there are no other *official* zoo tv concerts on dvd out there, so i am willing to buy them, but i can't trade for anything cuz i don't have anything to trade...just money. also, how do you know he sold it for 30 bucks? anyways, i am looking for zoo tv tours.... if anybody would give them for free, and will be very grateful. so if you know anybody that can offer me zoo tv concerts, let me know.

and also, yes i do realize that people make a profit out of selling these things..i mean that's the whole point when you sell something at ebay. i am not stupid. you are also assuming that the seller traded for the dvds.... how do you know? anyways, i am just looking for awesom zoo tv concerts...wish they had official releases of them..that would be awesome, but unfortunately, they don't.

I know it was sold for $30 because I looked at closed auctions and that was the only one.

If you can't trade for DVDs, then why not trade for VCDs? I assume you have a burner since most computers come with one these days. Also, people are much more willing to do b&ps for VCDs rather than DVDs.

And yes, the purpose of selling on ebay is to make a profit (most of the time), but the band has actually come out and said they DO NOT want anyone to profit from selling bootlegs. If you buy an item from a seller on ebay, then you are just encouraging them to sell some more.

Anyway, I haven't seen a huge selection of ZooTV videos (bootlegs) out there, so good luck.

Kings of sorrow,
Thats GREAT, I like to see that Bro ,Good for you.
I gave away a DVD just because some people hord their
collection & Im not one of them.
I am careful to whom I trade with though...
That being said Im trading with someone with the
DUBLIN 93 DVD so I will keep in touch with this Thread.
I should get it in 2 weeks ..I hope. :)
MIKE

mikefly, Dublin '93? oh man. that would be lovely to have. i'm getting a copy of the rotterdam '92 show(same as the Dancing Zoo TV cd), if you're interested in a trade let me know. i'm in love with my Dublin '93 cd, so the having it on dvd would make my day.

King,
Can you Email me off my webpage for a trade.
You can access my webpage below on the WWW tab.
Please send me your list too.
Regards
MIKE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom