Hi guys, looking 4 Pop Sarajevo Bootleg DVD. Have the following to trade...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sken

Refugee
- ZooTV Proshot DVD Washington 16th Aug 1992
- Joshua Tree Proshot DVD LA Memorial Coliseum 18th Nov 1987
- ZooTV Adelaide Proshot DVD Football Park 16th Nov 1993
- ZooTV Stockholm Proshot DVD The Globe June 11 1992
- Joshua Tree Proshot DVD Paris Hippodrome 4 July 1987
- Rattle and Hum Outakes (4 DVD Set)
- Popmart Johannesburg Proshot DVD 21st Mar 1998

If anyone can help or willing to trade, plz let me know.

Many thx
Sken

HI,

Thx for the reply. The following site lists a Very Good Audience copy of it. Not sure how to get it though.

hxxp://u2traders.online.fr/traders/liste.php?pseudo=dvd_trader

Have a look and see what you think.

Thx
Sken

Last edited:
I heard (and also believes it is this way) that every concert from the Josha Tree tour and onward is shot professionally, however not all of them are being circulated between traders or on the net because they haven't been leaked.

I sure hope this concert leaks at a certain stage, or U2 releases it in DVD version :drool:
Maybe we should start petition on it!?!?

I've sent a few emails off on the trading boards, so hopefully I get a reply. Will keep you guys updated if I get lucky.

Cheers
Sken

The_Edge89 said:
I heard (and also believes it is this way) that every concert from the Josha Tree tour and onward is shot professionally, however not all of them are being circulated between traders or on the net because they haven't been leaked.

Its mostly true. The entire 3rd leg of the Joshua Tree was shot and a handful of Lovetown shows were shot (but not all). Every concert from Zoo to Elevation has been filmed though. I doubdt 99% of it will ever see the light of day.

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

Its mostly true. The entire 3rd leg of the Joshua Tree was shot and a handful of Lovetown shows were shot (but not all). Every concert from Zoo to Elevation has been filmed though. I doubdt 99% of it will ever see the light of day.

Just the thought of a full proshot Lovetown gig makes me go weak at the knees. If one were to leak ... :drool:

I've seen clips of the last 2 Point Depot shows, wouldn't it be awesome to have those as complete proshot?

Back
Top Bottom