Hey does anyone have the following on a CD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Just curious:

- the songs they played at the Brits
- Stuck and She's a mystery to me from BBC
- AIWIY and Ground beneath her feet from San Remo festival
- the Astoria show
- Elevation from SNL

What are we talking about? Audio or video? I have AIWIY and TGBHF from San Remo festival in mpg, i think i have the songs they played at the brit awards somewhere, at least until the end of the world in mpg also, and I think Elevation from SNL must be in my hard disk or in any CD...

I should put some order around here :help:

teehee said:
What are we talking about? Audio or video?

Audio.

While i'm asking, does anyone have these B-sides:

Endless deep
Boomerang II
Basstrap
60 seconds in Kingdom come
Dancing Barefoot
Slow dancing
North & south of the river

I have no clue what they sound like as i never heard them so i'm curious...

Anyway, if you have these (but i'll also gladly settle with whatever i can find) and would consider burning a CD PM me? I can send you a blank CD for your trouble if you like.

Last edited:
U2girl said:

Endless deep
Basstrap
Dancing Barefoot

These are all on the B-sides CD from Best of 1980-1990 and North and South of the River is going to be on the B-sides from Best of 1990-2000.

Have you tried searching for the mp3s? Or are you looking for someone who has the audio (wav or aiff) files?

I'm sure you've probably heard this, but almost all (if not all) of that can be found on NewMedia...but if you can't get it or what not, I have the songs from the Brits and Elevation on SNL somewhere on my computer...I'm sure we could get you those songs someway.

dizzy said:
Is it on a website. I would :heart: to d/l it!
it was @ u2outloud.com but i don't know if that site's even up anymore. if it's not, i could always try sending it to you, or uploading it to someone's ftp site or something.

and i just realized i misspelled elevation in my other post! :laugh:

oh btw...
you asked about
Endless deep
Boomerang II
Basstrap
60 seconds in Kingdom come
Dancing Barefoot
Slow dancing
North & south of the river

i have them all, mwahaha. iirc, sicy's ftp has them all too.

OK i clicked on your link Khanada but this is what my computer says: "Active Xviewer not installed" and that the site i'm about to look contains an embedded object and it asked me if i wanted to download Xviewer. I clicked "yes" and then this big window opens with the name of MP3 i wanted to see, but nothing happens.

:help:

Help

Hi there, I have been trying to access Sicy's FTP for a couple of days and it always gives me an error message. I don't know what I am doing wrong. It tells me that a connection could not be made with the server and to make sure that I am typing the filename correct. Does this mean that it is just busy, or am I doing something wrong? I am using Internet Explorer running Windows XP. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom