Help me make my wife's Christmas bright!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linn1

Babyface
Hi, my name is Linn Haynes, part time Asian film guru (you can google me and see what I mean) and husband of a U2 fanatic! :) My wife is a HUGE U2 fan. Her family is from Dublin, as a matter of fact, her uncle sold U2 their practice space that they later made into a studio. I'm writing here, because this is one of the first places that came up with when I typed in "rattle & hum outtakes" on google. Every Christmas, I try to come up with something interesting for her U2 related and I really wanted to get her a copy of these outtakes. Only two problems with that, people charge CRAZY prices on e-bay, and I've spent just about all I've got on a new hood for her car(LONG story!!). So I was looking for traders that might be willing to make me a copy. I've got some GREAT Bob Dylan stuff, some U2 boots and videos from her collection, etc. that I could trade. Please let me know if you're willing or not, and also any bands you might be interested in, as I've got a little bit of everything. Thanks a lot for listening!

Back
Top Bottom