help i need somebody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
i really need somebody to help me figure out how to get the uncut legends magazine! i have tried the internet and cant find it, also nobody sells uncut where i live. please somebody is there a website i can get it on??? i dont care what it costs!!!!

I know it's frustrating, I wish I could find I link to buy it online too :grumpy: I've seen it on ebay.

I think it hasn't reached the states yet. I'm going to wait a couple of more weeks, and if I don't see it in barnes & noble or virgin megastore, I'll probably go the ebay route :)

I wish the uncut site would offer a link to buy it :banghead:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I think it hasn't reached the states yet.

I don't think so either. I was just at Barnes & Noble today, and they still don't have it. They carry Uncut, and I have seen other Uncut specials in the past as well...but we're a bit slower to get them.

At the B&N by my house they still have the one with Nirvana on the cover. I've found in the past that magazines like that do not show up in the stores until 3-4 weeks after they do in England. So I'd say just keep checking the stores. It'll be out eventually!

They usually come to all Tower books or privately owned or indy record stores, but they come with a marked up price because they are an import. If you live in a small town with no specialty stores you might have to drive to a city that has it if you can't find it online.

Dear Bonogirl,
You can order back issues on the site: nmeoriginals.(NME)
Find it on web, I can't give you the link.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom