guitar picks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ger

Babyface
Hi everyone. I collect plectrums/guitar picks and I'm very interested in getting some U2 picks. Edge gave me two a couple of years ago, and I got a few from Dallas, but I need a bigger collection. I'm not interested in buying them, but I could trade for some of my collection. These autographs mean a lot to me, but I don't collect autographs, only picks (and maybe a Larry drumstick). None of these are for sale.

Freedom of the city programme signed by band and Paul.
POP LP inserts signed by band.
JT LP inside signed by band exept Larry.
JT lyric sheet signed by band.
POP promo photo signed by Edge and Bono.
Q mag with page signed by Larry.

plus (not signed):
Freedom of the city ticket and programme.
Propaganda mag with Hasta la vista CD.

For proof, I have many pictures of me with the band, with the records in my hand and theirs. I'm mainly looking for POP or older picks, but I'd consider anything.
Thanks for looking.
Ger

:ohmy: I'm really jelaous now. :mad: :| :(
I don't have anything signed, or at least touched by U2. *twitch*, but at ebay.de there is sometimes a guy selling a whole set of U2 guitar picks. They're not signed or anything, but they are - they are supposed to be - official guitar picks.
May I see a photo of one if your picks??? :sexywink: Puuuuleaze? Just a photo?? :D

I WISH

I think I am jealous too!!!!! I do have a drumstick from Union Hall Phoenix: LIVE's-Chad Gracey playing Lightning Crashes! :) (Not that I am promoing another band but front row center stage and it was a great show!) I would however trade for one of either Edge's or Bono's gibson classics.....<sigh>....I know the hope is slim but a girl has to dream doens't she? Besides MY Birthday is coming up>>>>::HINT::HINT::WANT::WANT::>>>and guys say they never know what a woman wants for her birthday! And it is cheaper than the diamond i had picked out!!!LOL:yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom