Good Quality Boots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
I am looking to purchase good quality boots of complete shows for the following :

1 Boy Tour
1 October Tour
1 War Tour
1 Unforgettable Fire Tour
1 Joshua Tree Tour
1 Lovetown Tour
1 ZooTV Tour
1 ZooTV Tour - Europa Leg (With Zooropa songs, audio of the ZOOTV video is perfectly fine)
1 PopMart Tour 1st Leg
1 PopMart Tour 4th or 5th Leg
1 Elevation Tour
1 Elevation Tour - 4th Night of Chicago - The ZOOTV Setlist

If anyone can help me with some or all, that will be great. I am willing to spend money, but the quality of the recording has to be at least good. I don't want to hear fans screaming over the bands playing. I have listened to some good and to some not so good boots.

Email me either at :

jason.fuerst@frb.kc.org (US daytime work)
jason_fuerst@yahoo.com

Thanks!

DO NOT PAY for these shows! There are enough people around here willing to do b&ps or just sent you a show or two that there is no reason you should have to pay for any (and it might even be against the rules). I'd be willing to help you out, however I'm about to go off on vacation pretty soon. Why don't you see what shows people offer and I'll help out with the others.

What are b&p's?

And why shouldn't I pay. They should get something in return for helping me out.

Hmmm...that actually sounds a lot better. I think I'll do that then, b&p's, or whatever. Thanks for your honesty.

U2Lynne said:
DO NOT PAY for these shows!

I agree.

A person should never pay for unofficial bootlegs. It's tempting when you see them for sale and really want them, but surely you will find somebody who is willing to share the love, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom