Glasgow Zooropa '93 - anyone help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jimali - if you don't have any luck here, try the Glasgow Musicmania weekend, from 8th-10th October at the SECC in Glasgow. They usually have a selection of U2 bootlegs, tho of course, you will be looking at parting with £20-30 for them I'm afraid :mad:

There's a few different stalls, so look around them all first before you decide! It's a pity that they are so expensive, but if you're desperate you may just want to splash out a wee bit.

Zooropa on the 7th was my 1st U2 concert...and WHAT a concert!!!

I don't know if you've tried already, but u2tours.com has two people listed as having Glasgow - 07 Aug. 1993 and one person listed as having Glasgow - 08 Aug. 1993...Hope they can help you out if nobody here can!

Thanks for that stevec but 20-30 notes...ouch!!:eek: Not sure if I'm that desperate just yet but I might be by October:crazy:

Zooropa on the 8th was my first gig but I did have tickets for the JT Tour at Murrayfield on August '87 but didn't actually get there.........long story!!!

mabel said:
I don't know if you've tried already, but u2tours.com has two people listed as having Glasgow - 07 Aug. 1993 and one person listed as having Glasgow - 08 Aug. 1993...Hope they can help you out if nobody here can!

I'll check it out....cheers!!

And i have Glasgow Aug 7th ( and 8th ) but only as mp3´s..

Yeah, a disc would be great "neutral" or I'm happy to B&P if you like..........and mp3's fine by me:applaud:

But, I wonder, if "yimou" is kind enough to offer both it might save you the bother neutral. What d'ya say yimou??? Can we sort something out?:dancing:

I would if i could, but right now i dont have a burner available. But i would be happy to zip the Aug 7th show and send it your way and then maybe you can arrange something or burn it yourself.

Let me know

yimou - What would the file size be like because I've only got a next to useless dial-up connection which sucks the big one?

EDIT: I zipped the show for you. Its about a 118MB file.

http://s23.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=35R0TM5JUB41W2NPGLG40D8T1E

Last edited:
Thanks yimou!!!:up:

Would you mind doing the same with the 2nd Glasgow concert (8th)??? This is the one I attended.

The 1st night at Glasgow in 1993 is available on U2 torrents.

If you want to hear a great Glasgow concert then you should check out the Barrowlands show on 06/11/84.

My first u2 show is up on U2 torrents. Edinburgh 28/02/83 - the day War was released - listening to it just now and it sounds great.

Cheers for that Boozy but I've now got the first night (7th)......I'm still after the 8th though.

Yeah, i can do the same with the August 8th show :wink:

I´ll have it up tomorrow

yimou - I've had problems downloading the above file (8th) and now it seems to have expired. Any chance you could put it up again BUT email the link to me instead of posting it here???

Thanks in advance:bow:

jimali20@hotmail.co.uk

I'm still looking for the audio of this one if anyone out there can help.

Zooropa, Glasgow - 08 Aug. 1993

Pleeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeease,
Get up off your knees now,
Pleeeeeeeeeeease

There MUST be someone out there with this:shrug:

B&P, trade, anything............well almost anything :wink:

Back
Top Bottom