Giving Away my U2 Boy & October Era Live Bootlegs CDRs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bravoland

The Fly
Over the last Decade or so i have acquired a large (500+ CD's)collection of U2 Live. I am in the process of trying to reduce my physical Collection down.

Here's what i have to offer in this post
BOY TOUR
Washington D.C. - 12.7.1980 Washington D.C Usa Bayou Club 1 CDR Audience
Back through the Mirror - 2.15.1981 Hamburg Germany Onkel Po's Carnegie Hall 1 CDR Audience
Out of Control 3.6.1981 Boston MA Usa Paradise Theater 1 CDR SoundBoard
Another Time, Another Place 3.6.1981 Boston MA Usa Paradise Theater 1 CDR SoundBoard
Kansas City 4.6.1981 Kansas City MO Usa Uptown Theater 1 CDR SoundBoard
Boulder 5.11.1981 Boulder CO Usa Rainbow Music Hall 1 CDR Radio Broadcast
Pictures in Gray 6.8.1981 Geleen Holland Sportpark 1 CDR SoundBoard Pinkpop Festival - + New Haven, CT.Toad's Place 5.27.1981
BBC In Concert 8.23.1981 London England Paris Cinema Studio 1 CDR SoundBoard
Lost Broadcast Vol. 2 10.30.1981 Amsterdam Holland Paradiso 1 CDR Radio Broadcast also contains London, England. Paris Cinema Studio 8.23.1981
Berlin 11.4.1981 Berlin Germany Metropol VG 1 CDR Radio/TV Broadcast also contains Roskilde, Denmark. Festival Grounds 7.2.1982
Albany 11.13.1981 Albany NY Usa J.B. Scott's Good 1 CDR SoundBoard
Atlanta at the Agora 12.1.1981 Atlanta GA Usa the Agora Fair 1 CDR Audience sounds like the source is a LP (record,Vinyl etc.)
December 12.13.1981 Lido Beach NY Usa Malibu Beach Night Club 1 CDR SoundBoard

OCTOBER TOUR

RuisRock Festival Turku 82 8.7.1982 Turku Finland Ruisrock Festival 1 CDR Audience
A Glascow Celebration 12.1.1982 Glascow Scotland Tiffanys 2 CDR Audience
No Surrender 12.2.1982 Manchester England Apollo Theater 1 CDR SoundBoard

Here's a link to a picture of the lot.
bravoland.com/u2boycds.jpg

All of the above listed are my CDR Copies. I obtained most of these through the years by trading with other traders.
None are the original Silver CD's

All come in CD Cases - Most have homemade Artwork covers that i have printed out; Some have artwork Labels on the Cd's

I simply want Postage and Handling Covered and i will mail them to you.

Shipping and handling in the U.S. Via Media Mail for this package is $4.00 you can mail me postage via cash, check,money order etc.. i also will take Paypal but if you want to pay by paypal please tack on $.50 cents to cover the fee's for me.

I prefer to ship these in the U.S to keep it simple ..but i will entertain shipping oversea's if need be.

___

Why am i giving them away? Don't get me wrong, I'm still a huge fan and all.. I just have to much physical stuff.

PM me if you are interested.

Other tours to follow.....

I have quite a few of these, so I'm going to pass on this offer, but I'd definitely be interested in other shows. Feel free to PM me your list and we can work something out.

I guess in case anybody else is interested in these particular shows that I should say I've already claimed this batch of discs. :hyper:

JCOSTER, if you can't get it anywhere else, I will try to burn you a copy once I get mine. No promises, because I've already gotten discs from people that just wouldn't burn for me...:shrug:...but if everything is fine, I'll share.

could you send me some of the files to my email i have been a fan since vertigo i am only 18 and have spent about 300 on cds and dvds i also got the africa one t shirt. cheers if you cant no matter i tell you what i have been trying to get hold of Wide awake in america have you got this i whant it.

JCOSTER said:
Out of Control 3.6.1981 Boston MA Usa Paradise Theater 1 CDR SoundBoard

Would anyone be so kind as to share this with me?:wink:

JCOSTER I have this soundboard, will up it for you tonight. I also have the 2nd show from that night, would you like that one also? Both are mp3 at 320kbps.

Post your email please :)

hi is this for the edge 1988

JCOSTER I have this soundboard, will up it for you tonight. I also have the 2nd show from that night, would you like that one also? Both are mp3 at 320kbps.

Post your email please

if it is could you send the files to
edge_2007@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

The Edge 1988 said:
hi is this for the edge 1988

Post your email please

if it is could you send the files to
edge_2007@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

ajcoster@verizon.net Thank you so much and yes both would be great!!!

JCOSTER and The Edge 1988, you both have mail. :)

I feel badly, we kinda hijacked this thread. I'm going to post this at Music on the Internet, so any more requests, please find the thread in that forum.

I have sent where the streets have no name audio i am trying to compress the file in to a zip sorry for the delay haveing problems
. I live in the uk give me your address and i will send them via airmail no cost to you

sorry but will only send burnt cds the option of sending the file is withdrawn

cn still have cd
s done

Got a big box in the mail today from bravoland! :hyper: I haven't opened it yet though, so if it's full of snakes or something, I'm gonna be really mad.

Bonochick - I have been trying to find the 12-7-80 DC Bayou Club boot forever! I traded for it years ago and ended up getting another copy of the 12-13-80 Boston show. The trader thought it was DC but sadly it is not.

If you could upload it somewhere or email or whatever you can do, would greatly appreciate it.

Now you understand my username. Email is bayou12780 at hotmail dot com.

Well, unfortunately it sounds like another copy of Boston 12-13-80. You can tell by listening to the beginning of track 5 Electric Co and track 7 Twilight where he talks about being in the US for 10 days and starting out in NY at the Ritz. I have a better recording of Boston 12-13 and he says the exact same things. Also can't be DC since they would only have been in US for 4 days (assuming they got in on 12-3).

Oh well, the elusive Bayou Club recording still eludes me. I guess this will be my life's mission to track this down.

BC - Would still be interested in hearing your version.

I was actually just coming to this thread to post the same thing, it's the Boston gig. Sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom