Free DVD-R's and Audio CD-R's up for grabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sevikins said:
Jesse-- I was just wondering if you have received my email yet. I sent it out like 2 days ago. If you want, I'll resend. :)

yes i did, been busy which is why i haven't replied

to everyone who claimed a dvd/cd... i sent it all out today... places other than the USA, expect them in a week or so.... enjoy!

pepokiss, i can help you eventually... watch your email

no more offers for now but watch for more cd (and dvd soon) freebies an blank & postage offers (b&p's) in the future.. just ordered a dvd burner for $50 today, NEC ND-3540 :)

Thanks a lot jesseu2
He's really a great lad:wink:

I'll pass next time so other people can get a chance as well except you have something really special :drool:

Mine came in the mail today. I won't get to watch it until I go home on Friday though...But thanks a bunch Jesse! I can't wait to watch it!! :bow:

Received mine dvd as well today in the mailbox

So far from what I've watched it is very good especially U2 doing the Who cover

Thanks a lot again!!!

What I shame I came upon this generous offer so late. I take it everything is gone?

If there's anything left ir if anything new comes up I'd be glad to have it, thanks a lot! :)

Update: unfortunately the DVD didn't make the trip - it cracked right through the middle and so doesn't play.

U2girl said:
Update: unfortunately the DVD didn't make the trip - it cracked right through the middle and so doesn't play.

no way? that sucks...

crap, i'm sorry

i got a burner now and will send another copy with lots more padding.

Back
Top Bottom