For sale: Larry Mullen autograph

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masoemso

Babyface
Hello my U2 friends!

I´m selling my Larry Mullen Jr autograph, signed on the album cover for U2 18 singles. The autograph is in good condition and the album has some wear but displays very nicely. No record or sleeve are included.

As you probably know Larry Mullen is a VERY tough signer, so this is a rare opportunity to own a 100% genuine autograph by him!

I bought this from well renowned in-person collector Jason Thanos (owner of Hollywood Autographs), considered one of the best in the business, and his COA is included. This were signed soon three years ago after the GQ Awards, when Larry and the rest of U2 were at the famous Groucho Club in London. Larry were outside chatting to Noel Gallagher, when Jason got the autograph!

I want $225 + $25 for shipping for this. Paypal only.

If interested, send me a pm or answer in this thread!

:lol: 250 bucks for an autographed album that doesn't even contain the album nor the sleeve? Who in the world will pay this much for just a signature?

It's not the signature itself that is valuable, it's the experience of getting something signed..

Well it's really his choice to sell what he wants. Who knows maybe some crazy U2 fan would want just a signature. It's better to offer advice or constructive criticism rather than ridiculing.

masoemso you may want to include a picture with your ad.

@Galeongirl:

I actually think it´s really bad manners to bad-mouth my thread, without any reason. I´m not interested in your personal feelings and it isn´t exactly helping me selling this one...

Many people, including myself, have no chance of meeting the members in-person. So for me, the only way to own their autograph is to buy one. And as a U2 fan and a autographcollector, I love to own genuine autographs by the members of U2! So for me, the signature it-self has a lot of value!!!

And considering how difficult it is to get a genuine Larry Mullen autograph, my price is pretty fair! I left a little negotiation space and would accept $200 + shipping!

Or maybe you can show me where to find real Larry Mullen autographs that costs less? I can´t find one! Or actually, please don´t! I prefer if you stay away from my threads...

Sorry, but I can´t upload pictures. Please send me a private message if interested and we can work it out from there! And as mentioned, the price is $200 + $25 for shipping, no matter what Galeongirl thinks about that... :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom