Fonts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a nice pack of U2 fonts.
In the collection are:

All That You Can't Leave Behind
October
Pop
Rattle And Hum
The Joshua Tree
The Unforgettable Fire
U218
U2BYU2
Achtung Baby
Best of
Electrical Storm [Single]
The Sweetest Thing [Single]
Vertigo Tour Live In Chicago
The Larry Mullen Band T-Shirt
The Complete U2 Digital Box Set
Boy
One [Video]
The Saints Are Coming [single]
Red Campaigne
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

I hope you like it enjoy!

Rapid link:
http://rapid share.com/files/130704905/U2Fonts.rar.html

[remove the space between "rapid" & "share"]

No, unfortunately I don't.

But in general what you can do is upload a good quality picture with a sample of the font you're looking for to WhatTheFont : MyFonts and see what results it gives you back.
It usually works out quite well even if you have to do some additional searches with Identifont - Identify fonts by appearance, find fonts by name to find even more similar fonts.

So in short:
1) Upload a sample pic (only the text should be seen, no other graphics etc) to WhatTheFont
2) If the search does not give you satisfactory results, search for the suggested font names on Identifont and see what other fonts are similar to the one you're looking for.

get-on-your-boots-comunicado-oficial.jpg

Did anyone find out the name of the official new album font yet? WhatTheFont gives me Gravel Bold.
MyFonts: Gravel Bold
While it's similar it's still not exactly the same.

In the meantime I found a free version that also looks a bit similar called Environ:
Identifont - Environ

I suspect that the "U2" and "360 Tour" font are one and the same, a free very similar version is called Samson (bold, SAMSB___.TTF) and it can be found here: Samson Font | dafont.com
You can see it in my current avatar and in the header I designed for the Swedish U2 fansite where I'm one of the editors (where it says Online On The Horizon).
headernloth.jpg

Meanwhile, I have yet to find out the name of the actual album font. I have been unsuccessful to locate either a free version or commercial one. Anyone?
noline.gif

I suspect that the "U2" and "360 Tour" font are one and the same, a free very similar version is called Samson (bold, SAMSB___.TTF) and it can be found here: Samson Font | dafont.com
You can see it in my current avatar and in the header I designed for the Swedish U2 fansite where I'm one of the editors (where it says Online On The Horizon).

Meanwhile, I have yet to find out the name of the actual album font. I have been unsuccessful to locate either a free version or commercial one. Anyone?
Maybe this one :D :

Megaton
and
Megatonh

What app or what location on Ur computer do U unzip these 2 in order 2 b able 2 use them in say, Word?

NLOTH Font?

Does anyone have the font? I saw all the other fonts on here, but not the one for NLOTH.

If someone could offer it up for downloading, that would be fabulous!

an edited version of a particular font :D

not much of a change but holes are filled...capital, smalle and numbers...no special characters.

don't know how long the link will last, but enjoy it...

for some odd reason, the forum keeps removing the linke location.
www_send-space_com/file/xshq1j

a cumbersome workaround
replace "_" with "."
delete "-" between the "d-s"

Back
Top Bottom