Fly shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet87

War Child
Hi, i recently planned on buying some fly shades, but the fly shades website doesnt have them anymore. So i was wondering if anyone had a pair of either the propaganda ones, the ones that came in the uber box set, or ones purchased at the fly shades.com that they are willing to sell or trade for.
Thanks

I like them too... Questions i have in regards of the ones in the uber box.... Is that something you can actually wear day to day????

There is a Propaganda U2 Fan Club pair for sale on eBay: Find Bono Sunglasses - Official fan club Fly goggles on eBay Global Buying, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories

Yes, you can wear the pair that comes with the Uber set. They are the same as the pairs sold on theflyshades.com, just a little darker brown with The Fly on the right arm. I posted pics of mine on this page: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-incredible-bono-shades-thread-210531-32.html scroll to the bottom.

I would wear this one but I have to say that they are really dark, I wouldn't drive with them.But they are a better quality as the first release of them.

I have a few original foldable shades,looks like there will be a folding replica:)

Back
Top Bottom