Elevation Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ufboy73

The Fly
I have been looking online but does anyone know of anyplace still selling the elevation tour style sunglasses (bvlgari 519's i think).

thanks!!!

4sunglass.com

in the bono section

they are blue 519's which he wore in the Elevation shows but you can't find any other color which he did not use in the shows but he has been seen with them out of the shows...

unfortunately, they no longer carry that model. anyone else know where i can get a pair??? i tried ebay but nothing seemed to come up there either...

ufboy73....519 blue bvlgaris ar still available form 4sunglasses.com these were used by B during the elevation era, but the bvlgaris that are on stage (slaine, boston dvd) are the 611...which are reall hard to get

strange, because i sent an email inquiry to 4sunglass.com and they responded that they no longer sold them??

any other ideas?

I got mine from 4sunglass and they started to crack, I emailed them to see if they could replace and they told me they no longer sell them. Gutted!!!

here are the 611:
611new.jpg

about armani 9285

hi, i got the emporio armani 9285 light green or fade green, not the dark ones.
they are original, but they don't look like the ones bono wears, and i don't kno why, does anybody know if those that wears bono are custom made???

Bono lenses are custom made yeah. Many think that the Live8 model are the fade green ones available on sale, but they're not.

Moonwalker_13 said:
Bono lenses are custom made yeah. Many think that the Live8 model are the fade green ones available on sale, but they're not.

what are the difference between the ones Bono wears and the ones sold to the consumer?

talking about these fade green ones.

Back
Top Bottom