elevation dvd's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
hey, i'm just wondering if anyone in this community knows if there exists any recording (not just an audio bootleg) of the following elevation concerts?

- either Calgary shows
-either Toronto shows
- any of the Montreal shows
- Vancouver
- Tacoma

Thanks very much!

there is a nice video of Calgary 4/10/01
incomplete video of 5/24/01 Toronto
video of 5/25/01 also exist
montreal 10/12/01 also exist
and i think there is video of montreal 5/28/01? i cant remember

no known video of Vancouver or Tacoma

if anyone has these videos, can they speak up! i' would almost sell my soul for them. any of them. cuz these were the shows i attended. Expecially calgary 4/10, cuz i was in the heart with my girlfriend. please please please, anyone with a copy of these, i would be willing to pay you for a copy(since i have nothing to trade)
please, make my day!!!

i have Montreal 2001-10-12 on vcd....i cant really trade right now (for the next 1-2, maybe 3 weeks) but shortly i will be back into trading

i'd be happy to do a b&p for you....when i can

anyone else with a calgary, toronto, or montreal elevation dvd(video)?

it would mean so much to me to relive the best nights of my life.

I have Toronto- 25 th May 2001 on video- it is cool because it has pro shot footage of the band walking to the stage with an interviewer from Muchmusic, most of Elevation is pro shot, the rest is excellent audience and then we have pro shot footage again of the band leaving the stage and getting into their cars.
Contact me if interested mate.

babel,

thanks so much for responding! you made my day. i would definately be interested. do you have the show on vhs, or dvd? either way i'd be happy if you could hook me up with a copy. i was in the heart for that show and loved it.

leave me your e-mail and i'll contact you,
or else drop me a message at marik2K@hotmail.com

THANKS!

That particular show is on VHS and I have just thought- it is only formatted in PAL so being from Canada you may not be able to view it- if you can I will be happy to oblige.

Thats VHS but not NTSC but PAL- shame- cause that would be a great souvenier. Good luck anyway mate.

Back
Top Bottom