EA9592/S plus D&G 2138 G37 to let

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

localpatriot

Babyface
Aye aficionados of them shades!

Have two pairs to let, sniff, but think it´s better this way round than letting them rest in peace way deep in a cupboard or so...

The salmon Armanis from the beginning of the 360°-era and some rather ancient blueish D&Gs like on the cover of "Bono on Bono". Armanis mint as can be with full equipment, D&Gs unfortunately only with original case.
However, I got both of them from two italian guys from this forum here, Lio and Moreno, who trade quite a lot on these "precious ones", so this might be proof enough of the quality, authenticity and state of glasses.

Am wearing the EA 9285 flash pink if it´s about that colour and have some 9592s gradient gray/gunmetal, for the blueish D&Gs I´m wearing (YES, wearing) my Slane-style Bvlgaris, so I have to spare these.

My idea was 160€ for the EAs and 150€ for the D&Gs but propositions are always welcome. Little allowance plus concession on shipping is not to mention in case one should like to buy both pairs in bulk.

Just pm to lokalpatriot1904@googlemail.com or post or whatever you like and I´ll send pics since it seems I´m far too dull to upload images to this thread and this forum!!! Help needed, help wanted!

Wave locpat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom