DVD trade in Europe and B&P offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Into The Light

The Fly
i am back to trade and also offer B&P (my computer was out of order for a while! lol)

http://membres.lycos.fr/u2dvd/

i am looking for every dvd i still haven t...and also those i already have but that are unburnable (it is written on my list), or better quality show than those i have...please i want known sources dvd.

i only trade with people in europe, for both trade and b&P (because of post cost..)..but for an interesting trade i may accept trading out of europe.

i am very interested by zootv/zooropa shows.

I want to trade

I there
I'm really interested in trading...i want my list to increase!!
I don't have DVD's (not yet...only the original official releases...and those i wont burn)
But I do have a few VCD's ...here's my list!!
DO you have Bootlegs and VCD's/DVD's to trade??

1983 US Festival Devore CA VCD
Red Rocks Showtime - Unseen Footage VCD
Best Of 1980-1990 Videos - VCD
ZooTv Live from Washington - 16.08.92 - VCD
PopMart Live from Edmonton - 15.06.97 - VCD

and cd's

An Electric Company on Stage - 12.06.82
Bono Breaks Wind over Boston - 23.08.92
Zoo Europa - Recorded live on tour in 1993
Live From Melbourne 10 tracks - 21.02.98
Live from St. Louis - 28.11.01
Live at Slane Castle - 01.09.01
The Bang and the Clatter - A Live Compilation
Pop - Extended Version
Oldies - Unreleased Songs 78-79 + Save The Yuppies
Melon - Remixes for Propaganda
Orange - Remixes for Propaganda

Let me know about any trade

Love
Tania

sorry for answering so late, u should have send me a mail.

I only trade for DVD as i already have many VCDs, and i am no more interedted in them. i am not interested in audio too, because if i want a show i just can dl it as .shn or other lossless format. and about official..me too i do not trade them!

but if u want DVD bootleg you can ask me a B&P (blank + postage), just have a look on my website, all is explain, in english ;-)

i am always interested in a DVD trade! for the moment i am looking for basel 93 and foxboro (pretty hard to find them! ;-)

i am always interested in a DVD trade! for the moment i am looking for basel 93 and foxboro (pretty hard to find them! ;-) [/B]

t'es pas la seule :D

Hey do you not have the 4 dvd U2 R&Hum outtakes on dvd? Or did you not want to upgrade your vcd's? (Or did you forget to add to list)

I don't have much U2, BUT got tons of Coldplay and Radiohead if you still have interest in picking those up. Let me know if you have interest as you have a VERY impressive U2 collection.

http://radioheadvids0.tripod.com/index.htm

coloradocoldplay @ hotmail.com

Oh i am in America, so if you say no i understand.... but i trade with europe all the time.

Last edited:
Me??

Well...I don't know if you were talking to me!! Anyway, I'm always up for trading!! ;o)
I do not have the R&H outtakes...but I do have some new stuff. If you are interested, please e-mail me privately to tania.almeida@portugalmail.pt

Thanks

Love
Tania

up

still open for B&P until 13rd september 2004.
if u want a b&p just read the rules (in english) and email me. (for 2 burnt i take 1 for me..seing the price of dvd now, it is not asking a lot! :wink:)
http://membres.lycos.fr/u2dvd/freedvd.htm

pour Bedoc, si jmais tu reviens la! lol : ouai..mais moi je l ai eu foxboro!! lol bon..toi aussi...:wink:

I have a few rarities that I would be happy to trade including Zooropa Basel ( good sound improved by me and Popmart Foxboro- both pro shot. At the moment I am looking for the following-

Any pro shot Red Hot Chili Peppers from 1991 onwards, The Smiths proshots or REM Milton Keynes proshot 1995 (if one exists).

Or of course any U2- DVD or decent audio.

Email me privately

mattbarruk@hotmail.com

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom