DVD offer - Lots of shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2rulesmyworld

Refugee
I have been going thru all my DVD's and realized i have alot of extras

6/17/01 MSG
4/24/01 Anaheim
10/30/01 Providence
10/20/87 Iowa
8/30/92 NY
8/13/92 NJ
10/26/97 Toronto
2/12/81 Trojan Horse - PAL - 2 disc
2/11/98 Santiago - 2 disc
5/31/97 NY
11/27/93 Sydney - from laserdisc
4/18/92 Oakland
4/18/92 Oakland
3/18/92 NJ

All of these are sourced from master tapes, most are standalone burns

Limit 3 per person, im going to ask $2 per show to cover disc, shipping and packaging...sorry but i dont need blanks and I simply think sending a couple dollar bills in the mail is easier anyways

I dont want to deal with paypal/check/moneyorders so you can just send cash in the mail, im not going to stress over a few dollars in the mail

u2vertvideo@yahoo.com

i would have emailed you, considering the price of only $2 per disc, but there is no way i would ever send cash in the mail, even if it's only $2.

I send small amounts of cash through the mail from time to time. Just fold it into some letter paper and you should be fine. I've never lost anything this way, plus it's $6; so if it does go missing it's not a big deal really.

I rather not send money...i tried once....and the post office lady asked me what i had in the enevelope and i couldn't lie.
She told me your not allowed to send money dear...only Money orders..ect..
So i never tried again.
:|

come on now, it's only six dollars.

I've sent money through the mail more often, even from here (Europe) to the US of A. takes about 2 to 3 weeks but it gets there :wink:

U2rules wich shows would you urecommend? Cus I have no idea really which to ask for.

Oh and..eh if you need some more cash to send stuff out over here, just let me know ;)

Last edited:
greety said:
come on now, it's only six dollars.

I've sent money through the mail more often, even from here (Europe) to the US of A. takes about 2 to 3 weeks but it gets there :wink:

U2rules wich shows would you urecommend? Cus I have no idea really which to ask for.

Oh and..eh if you need some more cash to send stuff out over here, just let me know ;)

Other than Toronto '97 which I haven't seen (and emailed about) I can tell you that all the dvd's in u2rules' list are excellent, with the possible exception of Iowa City '87 which is very good, but probably the best fan-shot U2 dvd from the 80's I've seen. Santiago '97 is probably the best quality on the list.

I'm interested in a few of the shows. I wonder if we can turn this into a B&P tree of some sort. I'd be willing to send on a few free copies out if I'm lucky enough to receive anything.

PS- I have heard Toronto 97 is very good, but I have not seen it

Last edited:
hmm sorry still haven't recieved the Trojan Horse - PAL DVD yet. Did you recieve my $6? I sent a letter with it. (Hidden inside so any peeping eyes couldn't find it.

U2NZ said:
hmm sorry still haven't recieved the Trojan Horse - PAL <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=2' target='_blank'>dvd</a> yet. Did you recieve my $6? I sent a letter with it. (Hidden inside so any peeping eyes couldn't find it.

I haven't got mine yet either (Toronto '97), but my mail has been screwy so I'm not surprised. Just received a dvd trade that had been incoming for a month...stupid mail.

Back
Top Bottom