DVD Offer - Elevation Tour, MSG 27 Oct. 2001

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jim!!!:wink:

Thanks i got the DVD today...Thanks a bunch, this is awsome, youre a pal!!! Greetings from tim:sexywink: :wave:

sony said:
Hi Jim!!!:wink:

Thanks i got the DVD today...Thanks a bunch, this is awsome, youre a pal!!! Greetings from tim:sexywink: :wave:

No bother, enjoy it! No so sure about the sexy wink icon though!!!:whistle:

jimali... thank you, im glad its a good video for a good concert, most good concerts have shit cameras but this... prob best bootleg video ive ever seen//

uwwedoogie said:
jimali... thank you, im glad its a good video for a good concert, most good concerts have shit cameras but this... prob best bootleg video ive ever seen//

Agreed! Glad you like it.:up:

I've already sent out 9 copies, so I've got one left which will be up for grabs if brwh1 doesn't respond to my email. If not, I'll offer it to whoever was next to post an interest.

Watch this space.

Yeah, if any of the kind folks who got a copy in the States would like to pass copies along, I'd love one!

cruduprox@aol.com

I'd offer to send more out, but it's a royal pain in the ass for me to copy DVDs at work...I have to be all sneaky-like and find a window of opportunity when the office is empty...not very often!

Thanks!

I was at that concert and would just die for a DVD of it. I can only offer a B&P or a cd of the audio from MSG 5/21/05.
Anyone feel the need to be a kind, generous soul, please email me.

Mustreed@aol.com

Jim the dvd came today but I could only see 15 mins of it before I had to leave for work DAM!!! :scream: I only have 2 hrs left I can't wait to see the rest of it. Thank you so much for this. Your a sweetypie:kiss: :applaud:

U2NSTLOU said:
Jim the dvd came today but I could only see 15 mins of it before I had to leave for work DAM!!! :scream: I only have 2 hrs left I can't wait to see the rest of it. Thank you so much for this. Your a sweetypie:kiss: :applaud:

Would you be willing to do a B&P? I would be so very grateful.

U2NSTLOU said:

You're welcome..........enjoy!:rockon:

U2NSTLOU said:
I wish I could help you Val but I don't have a dvd burner or recorder. Sorry.

Thanks anyway. It was nice you got back to me.
If anyone else is willing to burn one for me, that would be so good.

Amazing.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE DVD :hyper:

I got it yestreday and watched for a while... the FINALE was amazing... I loved it... I only regret the taper forgetting to follow Bono and the cut in streets to the end of I Still...

but anyway, great gift... thanks, mate :dance:

Back
Top Bottom