Does anyone know this site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
(moderators move this if it's the wrong place to post)

I've been trying to look at the site justinscdrtrading.com, but after it opens with a short text on updates I can't get into his reviews.

:help:

That site makes Mozilla Firefox sad. :(

But if I remember correctly his site should more appropriately be named justinscdrselling.com.

There's a lot of U2 websites with selling prices listed and yet these people appear to stay in business. You think people would actually band together and put a stop to this issue rather than ignore it completely. :(

Better from justin than some clown on ebay...at least he doesn't totally rip you off, and you know what you're getting.

Before I discovered the whole trading thing, I bought some off this guy & they are decent quality. However - the chances are you can find what you want for free if you look/ask. There are alot of U2 shows on easytree, and people will often oblige with B&P's if you ask on here.

well he does offer trades, but for shows he doesn't have (which is not many :D)

I haven't bought off him, basically because I don't have a credit card or a paypal account.

He offers good reviews though :).

I think you need some macromedia program to view the other pages. If you look on google, and type the web site plus add the leg or city it comes up the pages you need.

I think this site is almost as good as flom with recording details :)

Back
Top Bottom