Do You Have A Bootleg For The 10/25/01 Concert In Nyc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone would have good quality bootlegs of the NYC Concerts of the Elevation tour. Particularly, I am interested in the one of October 25th, 2001 at the Madison Square Garden, since this the first concert which me and my now wife attended together... (has a very special meaning for us).

I am happy to trade for some of the stuff I have in return... I also bought a CD burner so I can finally make copies myself.

Thank you so much!

Pablo

OH PHOOEY

I have the show from the 24th.

EPandAmerica - if I send you my address is there any whay I could get a copy, or better yet - do you have the show from the 24th??

Much obliged...

Hey EP and America, I had e-mailed you a few days ago with all my info. Was wondering if you had received the e-mail and if there was something I could get you in return...

Thanks so much!

Pablo

EPandAmerica,

I got the tape and watched it last night.

Thank you ao much, it brought back some great memories.

I am just wondering now how it was filmed...

I have not seen it yet as I am still overseas. However, I will check with a friend of mine to make sure it arrived safe and sound.

Let me thank you greatly in advance!

Pablo

EPandAmerica said:

:shrug: I have no idea. I just find the stuff on Ebay and buy it.

i think it was filmed from an person in the audience with the camrea

U2@NYC, i am getting a video of 2001-10-25 - New York on VCD, it is mixed with audio from a recording of the same date, but exellent sound

so if your interested....my e-mail : danielalmond@hotmail.com
i've been pretty busy with school and other trades, i'll proberbley have enough time by the start of August

cheers!

Thanks a lot, Bonoman. Let me know when you get it and I will contact you to set up a trade, if you want... I will also be back in the U.S. by then.

Thanks a lot,

Pablo

Hi EP and America, I spole to my friend and she told me the VHS arrived in safe condition. I am still overseas but I will make sure to send you a thank you note in greater detail as soon as I watch it.

Thanks again so much! (and let me know if I can send you anything from my side).

P.

Back
Top Bottom