Dj Looking for rare 12inch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reuben owen

Babyface
Hi ladies and gentlemen. I'm a dj based in melbourne, australia. I'm trying to track down a really rare 12inch vinyl. The ferry corsten remix of "new years day".I've heard that it was remixed for millenium celebrations but the band didn't really like the remix so it wasn't approved, but was released as a white label around 2000, i'm told there was a dj only cdr floating around also. Recently there has been a one sided vinyl on the market but it is a poor quality bootleg version. I'm looking for a copy of the good quality white label 12inch released in 2000 or a nice copy of the cdr i've heard of.
I've been searching the net for the last few months trying to find a copy in any second hand music stores or online auctions. I missed out on a copy of the vinyl because i was outbid at the last minute on ebay. I bought what i thought was a good copy of the cdr on e-bay only to find it was simply some mp3s ripped from copies of the vinyl and burned onto cd, the sound quality was poor and useless to me.
If any of the collectors out there can help me track this down then that would be fantastic :)

U2- New Years Day (Ferry Corsten remix)

Back
Top Bottom