Desperately looking for rare Zoo TV poster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miggy D

War Child
Hey everyone,

I have searched ALL over the internet for this poster and have had absolutely NO luck. It's impossible to find, it seems. Can anyone help?

The poster is black and white, and features Bono in a bathrobe playing the guitar. It says 'U2' and 'Zoo TV' at the top.

If anyone could help me find a copy of this poster, I'd really appreciate it. I've been looking for a long time.

You can reach me at: thecallahan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

-Mike

Is this the poster?

10_1_b.JPG

Then go here (price seems good!)

http://cgi. ebay .co.uk/U2-Zoo-Tour-Bono-POSTER_W0QQitemZ7592888549QQcategoryZ52324QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, this is the one! Unfortunately I can't read German, but it seems that he's only shipping it within Germany and Europe. Does no good for a Yank like me. :-(

-Mike

Miggy D said:
Yeah, this is the one! Unfortunately I can't read German, but it seems that he's only shipping it within Germany and Europe. Does no good for a Yank like me. :-(

-Mike

email him and ask if he would consider mailing to the states? I have done this numerous times, and 99% have agreed to.

Hi Mike,
check out ebay items #7594842002, 7600673789, 7602309939.
This guy will ship internationally for approximately 10.00 $. He accepts PayPal, too.
I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom