Croke Park 27/06/2005 DVD givaway... with a catch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Date- 27/6/05
Venue- Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
Filmer- uwwedoogie
Filmed on a Panasonic MiniDV handheld camcordere
Notes- Not entire show, shaky due to the combination of being handheld and trying to stand still- however its still very watchable and gives you the feel of being there.
Setlist- Miracle Drug (missing small bit), Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (missing small bit), Love And Peace Or Else, Bullet The Blue Sky (Ending), One, Unchained Melody, Zoo Station, The Fly, With Or Without You, Vertigo (missed small bit),
Yahweh.
I'll send out a total of 3 copies of this great audience shot DVD but here's the catch... I expect you to come back to this thread and give away some copies yourself. So it's kinda like a vine but not in an officially structured way.

So, the rules are:
1.) You must live in Europe.
2.) Must have DVD burners and when you receive the DVD from me, you MUST return to this thread and offer up one or more copies of it to others. I would hope that the people who receive copies from those people would come back and offer the same, to keep the vine alive.

All I ask is that you continue this generosity by keeping this thread alive once you receive your copy.

Sign up below and please include an e-mail addy so that I may contact you for your address details:

1.)
2.)
3.)

here some screencaps from the video

picture0010ha.jpg

picture0020pp.jpg

picture0046qg.jpg

picture0088th.jpg

also does anybody know where i can download an EASY to follow... good menu maker?

sorry about the wait guys, but im sending the footage to u2videodrug.it who are making a mix - thats what ill send out, its coming, just have to wait a bit,

cheers
Duane

Back
Top Bottom