City of Blinding Lights wallet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sniggirb

Refugee
I just got an email from U2.com about a special collecters wallet for the COBL singles and DVD. Unfortunately the offer is only open to residents of the UK and I don't live in the UK. I was wondering if anybody could get one for me using your friend's address or whatever. If somebody would be kind enough to do that could you send me an e-mail at briggins@gmail.com. Thanks.

Also here is a link to where you order it (for free):
http://www.jointhelist.com/island/U2COBLCollectorsWallet

Thanks.

Copy of e-mail:

U2 // City of Blinding Lights // Collectors Edition Wallet

U2 release their new single City of Blinding Lights on June 6th.
City of Blinding Lights was the opening song on the first night of the band's mammoth Vertigo // 2005 world tour which kicked off in San Diego in March.

Available on 2 CDs and a DVD, B sides include the Killahurtz Fly Mix of album track All Because of You, plus live versions of The Fly and Even Better Than The Real Thing from the Stop Sellafield concert in Manchester, June 1992. The DVD carries an exclusive video of City of Blinding Lights recorded live at Brooklyn Bridge in November last year.

Tracklistings are:

CD1
1. City Of Blinding Lights (Radio Edit)
2. All Because Of You (Killahurtz Fly Mix)

CD2
1. City Of Blinding Lights (Radio Edit)
2. The Fly (Live at 'Stop Sellafield' Concert)
3. Even Better Than The Real Thing (Live at 'Stop Sellafield' Concert)

DVD
1. City Of Blinding Lights (Live at Brooklyn Bridge) - video
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - video
3. City Of Blinding Lights - audio

To receive your free Limited Collectors Edition Wallet which will house all three formats please click here

All entries must be received by Monday 23rd May.
Offer applies to residents in the UK only.
Limited offer while stocks last.

I would also love to have one if anyone wants to give theirs up. I would be glad to pay for it. I bought the wallet for the SYCMIOYO singles off of eBay, paid $20 for the damn thing. :eyebrow: SYCMIOYO and COBL are my two favorites off the new album, so I'd love to have the new wallet to compliment the one I have.

I only have four boots as of yet, but I'll be glad to make a trade for the wallet if you prefer. Please email me at mandymarie96@aol.com if interested, thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom